We run a small but very busy online-only stationery company, selling mainly invitations in the wedding/bridal category. We sell on Etsy, Amazon and our own website. We need someone to answer customer questions through Etsy & Amazon's messenger systems, as well as through email.
This position is shift-based, so you'll log in at a specified time and handle as many inquires as possible until the shift's end. Owners will always be available via skype or messenger if you need to reach out during your shift. We are located in the US, East Coast.
5 hour shifts are available Sunday - Thursday, currently 3:00-8:00pm EST, but this is possibly negotiable for the right person. Total 25-35 hours/week available, ongoing.
- Respond to customer questions through our etsy and Amazon accounts, as well as our email account
- Q&A Google Docs will provide necessary info
- Explain our products
- Provide pricing & quotes
- Explain our available services
- Explain turnaround times for design proof & production /shipping times
- Give quotes for large or multi-item orders if requested, sometimes with discounts
- Explain our process - how to place an order, customize, etc.
- Process refund requests & cancellations
- Provide package tracking information
- Set up reserved listings to make it easy for people to buy multiple items if they ask
- Email Copyright Release forms to customers when requested
- Research special requests - communicate with designers, production team, or owners
- Send direct links to products if a customer can’t find something
- Copy event details provided by customer & paste into their order notes for use by our designers
- Explain international shipping charges
- Forward design change requests to designers for approval/denial, then communicate with customer
- Reply to customers who approve their design proofs & make notes for designers/production team
- Write well. This includes excellent spelling, grammar and sentence structure. Native English speakers preferred.
- Be patient, kind, helpful and friendly, but CONCISE. There are lots of questions to answer in a few short hours. Using the least amount of words to communicate is ideal.
- Type quickly
- Be computer savvy.
- Experience with the Etsy & Amazon seller platforms is a plus, but not required.