Simpatico Design Studio is branding and digital design studio with a unique twist on the traditional office/client management structure. Our team is made up of individuals around the country working remotely from our home offices to deliver strong creative without the standard office/cubicle 9-5 structure.
Immediate Opening: Simpatico is seeking a contract account/project manager with an entrepreneurial spirit to join our team. Our ideal candidate has a keen ability to organize information, communicate clearly, manage expectations and deadlines, and work well independently outside an office atmosphere.
Specifically, the account manager is responsible for:
• Acting as a liaison between the creative team and the client
• Managing client expectations
• Communicating and recording client feedback to the team
• Ensuring all team members are in consensus of expectations and deliverables
• Developing and managing project timelines
• Setting, maintaining & updating responsibilities and schedules in our project management software
• Coordinating vendors as needed
• Maintaining, updating & delivering weekly status reports
• Must have a minimum of 3 years project management experience in a design studio/agency
• Strong leadership, organization, written and oral communication, and relationship management skills
• Must be a self-starter and able to work efficiently from home office
• Experience with the entire print/web design and development project lifecycle, through production and final delivery
• A basic working understanding of graphic and web design and production vocabulary is important as this position requires the ability to communicate clearly with designers, developers and vendors and to be able to give feedback in a constructive manner.
• Superior general office skills are required including Mac proficiency in Word & Excel. Some knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign would be very helpful. Experience in ActiveCollab project management software a plus. Associates or Bachelors degree a plus.
• Availability during 9-5 hours on an as needed basis for up to 20 hours a week.
Please submit resume and three business references.