You have the flexibility of working from home! This is an exciting opportunity for a heart-centered professional with a natural talent for customer service & admin to be a part of a coach/consultant small business with a big mission. Experience with holistic businesses (acupuncturists, chiropractors, naturopaths, massage therapists, energy healers, health/wellness coaches) or preferred.
Our mission is that holistic practitioners change the way our society takes care of their health (instead of relying mainly on drugs or Western medicine). We do this by helping holistic practitioners wanting a bigger impact reach more people and grow their businesses. They learn a step-by-step process of getting a waiting list of clients through our mentorship. The format of what we offer includes teleseminars, live speaking, and high-end private and group coaching/mentorship. You will work with someone who is very dynamic, results-oriented, & always open to new ideas. Work in a supportive environment from home.
Work independently, 15-20 hrs/week, 5 days/week, eventually more if needed.
1. Get current clients onboarded with their training materials & provide warm and expedient customer service to existing ones
2. Respond attentively to customer service requests, ensure booking of appointments (by phone and by email)
3. Ask for and receive referrals of our ideal clients (templates available)
Requirements for this Role
*Strong administrative experience. Must be computer savvy. Experience assisting holistic practitioners, coaches, business consultants, or online businesses preferred. Enjoy supporting behind-the-scenes & calling to talk to people also.
*Computer savvy with email/internet marketing
*Strong oral communication persuasive skills and/or written skills
*Infusion Soft experience a plus (although not a requirement)
Self starter, inspiring, resourceful, creative, heart-centered, passionate, creative, motivated, independent, efficient, conscientious, intelligent, mature, problem solver, compassionate, good listener, flexible.
Questions below must be answered completely in your bid and please attach your resume or a link to your website, or you will not be considered. Look forward to working with you!
(1) What attracted you to this & how do you see this opportunity fit in with your career plans & personal goals?
(2) What is your experience with customer service/administrative roles for an online business? Please describe your specific related experience. If you have experience assisting a coaching/consulting business or a holistic practitioner's business, please elaborate.
(3) Ideal # of hrs/week you'd like to work.