Telephonist Job description:
C2B Associates has been operational since 2012. We specialise in providing both technological and business solutions to companies around the world and we have just one mission to follow. The desire to provide our clients with a wide range of business solutions thanks to innovative concepts, reliable services, along with specialist payment solutions that are designed to suit their individual needs.
Our service range from Merchant Services, On Shore / Off Shore Bank Account & Formations, Technology Solutions, Marketing Services and Business Consultancy Services.
We are running a number of different campaigns to increase the number of sales across a number of services and products we currently have in place. Our services range from Merchant Services, On Shore / Off Shore Bank Account & Formations, Technology Solutions, Marketing Services and Business Consultancy Services.
We are currently looking for a telephonist to help support our sales and customer service teams
Do like the idea of working for an exciting rapidly growing business?
• Operate the telephone system.
• Answer all calls promptly and professionally, ensuring all calls reach their correct destination.
• Answering incoming telephone calls and transferring callers to relevant staff member
• Logging details of calls and enquiries, inputting details onto computerised client account system
• enter new customer information into system
• update existing customer information
• identify and escalate priority issues
• route calls to appropriate resource
• follow up customer calls where necessary
• document all call enquiry information
• complete call logs
• produce call reports
• Set up and distribute Webinar & Teleconference invites
• Assist with administrative tasks where and when possible.
• Make recommendations and give ideas for improvements.
• Applicants need to be computer-literate, although training in specific any company software will be given.
• A good level of stress tolerance and resilience is helpful, as well as organisational and problem-solving skills.
• required language proficiency
• knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• knowledge of call centre telephony and technology
• some experience in a call centre or customer service environment
• good data entry and typing skills
• knowledge of administration and clerical processes
• verbal and written communication skills
• listening skills
• customer service orientation
• organizational skills
• attention to detail
• Reports directly to the Customer Support Manager/Directors