I am a small publisher based in Australia. We are starting to sell our books to retail outlets and need an individual or company to do invoicing, watch credit days, follow up with outlets who have not paid within their credit period.
The specification could change and grow over time. For instance; I could give you a retail outlet and library data bases, and I may get you to email a monthly book release. And follow up (see other job posting Customer Database management).
To start with there will only be around 20 outlets, but this should steadily grow over the years to 500 or more.
- Be able to help me set up this admin system and implement (free) invoicing
- Populate the stock component of the software with our 70 books, including pricing.
Also populate with the debtors and credit terms, etc. There are only a few at the
- Have the data on the net, so I can
* refer to the information at any time
* load new customers
* mark off invoices paid.
- I would only use you if you have good references, which I will follow up.
As there is not much money in books (thanks to Amazon and the likes) I;m afraid your costs per must be economical.
I must admit that I would prefer a company, because if an individual is unable to work (for what ever reason), then I am stuck without help. Whereas, a company would be able to pass my admin on to another employee. However, I will listen to all offers, from any country.
I am only starting the process with outlets and so the system will start from scratch.
I look forward to hearing your offers.