We are looking for someone who works in the same time zone as the US in order to answer live chat (Zopim) requests, and answer support tickets through Zendesk.
We are looking for a female applicant that has had children and has gone through the process of breast and bottle feeding with their own children. We sell baby bottles and teats, and our customers are new moms, so ability to relate to the issues they are having with breast and bottle feeding are essential
- Knowledge and experience of both bottle and breastfeeding
- High level english both written and verbal
- Speed and accuracy of typing as will be on live chat with customers
- Proven experience in customer support before
- Excel/Google spreadsheets basic understanding
- Efficient and organised at answering tickets and chats
- Able to learn new skills
- Able to carefully follow instructions and processes
Programs, please give detail if you have used either Zendesk or Zopim. Experience here is not essential but preferred. Zendesk in particular.
If you would like to work for a fast growing exciting start up who's mission is helping many mums in the US, UK and Australia with their breastfeeding and bottle feeding issues, and you have had extensive experience in English based customer support then please submit your resume/CV with a written application why you are perfect for the role, and we will be in touch for a Skype interview. Please detail education that you have had and recent jobs you have worked.
Please only apply if you are able to work in hours compatible with the USA, as you will need to be online then to answer chat requests.
Please detail what country and city you live in too, and what hours you would ideally be able to work.
Job is for full time - 7.5 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Staring salary $700US with the ability to increase with performance.