Hey! I'm Henrik, founder and CEO of Nordic Quality. We're an Amazon based company (selling physical products under our own brands). Our main products are in the gym & fitness category, but we also sell camera accessories and guitar accessories.
We're currently looking to employ several motivated and driven individuals that can grow together with us. We're a rapidly growing company and are looking to expand our team of awesomeness a lot in 2016. Are you looking for long-term employment? That's great, because that's what we would prefer!
Your main job is to make our Customer Service Manager and CEO's life easier. You will be a customer service representative on our team, perhaps with the ability to manage others in the future. Your responsibilities would be varied and numerous, so it's not a boring job, but to give you an idea of your main tasks;
- You’d be responsible for answering customer service emails (which could mean answering product questions, fixing problems and issuing replacements)
- Keeping track of product reviews and feedbacks, following up with unhappy customers as well as happy customers
- Reply to questions and posts on social media
This is a terrific opportunity to join an exciting, up-and-coming company for the long-term.
Who we're looking for (read carefully!)
- Your written English is fantastic.
- You have to be creative and questioning. Got a question? Don't know how to do something? Don't hesitate to ask! If I don't get questions about tasks I give you, that is a sure sign that something is wrong. Also, I LOVE to hear your suggestions and feedback. If you find a better way to do something, always let me know! Or better yet, figure it out and then present your solution for confirmation.
- You must be casual and friendly. Don't get me wrong, it's a professional relationship, but if you're going to be a good fit on the team it has to be relaxed and based on friendship. I want to know what you're passionate about, trade knowledge & culture, learn what you do for fun etc. Everyone on our team need to share sound core values for all of us to thrive! If we don't make good friends we won't be a good team.
- You must use the words "Blue Elephant" in the Subject Line of your application. This is to weed out all those pesky auto-submitted applications.
- Must be able to follow and execute "Standard Operating Procedures" (SOPs) for various tasks.
- Must be able to follow a deadline with specific goals.
- Must speak and write fluent English with American-style grammar. You will be in contact with a lot of English speakers in the US and Europe. If you're proficient in other languages such as Japanese, German, Spanish, Italian that would be a plus (but not a requirement).
- At a minimum you should be able to keyboard at 45 wpm (and we will test you).
- Must have the ability to work unsupervised/not micro-managed
Our office is located in the cloud, the mighty fine Internet. That means that you can work from anywhere you want (yes even in the comfort of your bathroom). The position is full time; that's 40 hours per week, with a paid training/evaluation period of 1 month to begin with. You'll get to work with the finest team in the known universe, yes really! Starting salary is PHP18k/month (depending on experience). We are willing to accommodate the right person.
Ideally you're currently unemployed and eager to get to work in a super exciting online company, perhaps you have interest in gym/fitness/sports/guitars/cameras (but it's not a requirement).
If you’re currently studying/working, don't be shy to get in touch if you feel like this could be an awesome match-up, because gigs like this don't grow on trees! But remember, good relationships are built on honesty, so be upfront with your current commitments (whether that be work/studying etc).
Sounds like you? Then I can't wait to hear from you! Do this:
1. Prepare your resume
2. Write a short cover letter telling us who you are
3. Send the above over to us and await further details
Pro-tip: Failure to read the full description above will result in disqualification.