Important: This is not a teaching job. The main task is casual chatting.
We are looking for a friendly in individual to interact with the members of our community of learners. The community is nascent and the chat rooms have an insufficient level of activity. The goal is to initiate conversations with members visiting the text chat in order to raise the level of activity
- Interact with existing and new members in the context of language learning,
- Engage in casual conversations in your native language and/or a language you're learning, spark new conversations between members.
- Keep the chat rooms lively / maintain a healthy level of activity.
- Bilingual/Multilingual preferred but not critical, proficiency is NOT required. Our target languages are: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Irish, Greek.
- Good conversational skills, ability to engage in 2+ text conversations at a time
- Learning a language is a plus
- Requires a reliabe internet connection and a mainstream internet browser
- Work hours can be any day or time, but necessitates to commit at least 20 minutes at a time. Also, the natural peak time of the community is between 2 and 10 PM GMT. At least 50% of the time working should be spent outside of that period.
- Minimum 10 hours a week