Ezhome.com is a company cofounded by Odysseas (co-founder of odesk, now upwork) and Spiros (cofounder or PatternInsights). Located in Palo Alto, ezhome already has significant traction, a staff of almost a 100 people (the majority of them “upworkers") and has received significant funding from top VC firms in the valley. We aim to revolutionize the home services space, the way oDesk revolutionized how the world works!
We have more customers than we can handle, and have been growing fast! We're looking for a warm personality with exceptional customer service skills to care for our customers end-to-end. For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.ezhome.com!
There is HUGE potential for career growth!
- Serve as the first line of customer phone support, answering questions as possible and transferring to Field Coordinators when needed - MUST be comfortable with phone calls
- Manage all "non-service" related issues, requests and questions from our customers
- Update CRM / Customer Relationship Management System (multiple steps involved per appointment)
- Fluent English speakers only please, must be able to speak English in a professional manner without evident major grammatical inconsistencies or mistakes
- Have great written English communication skills as well
- Tech-savvy and familiar with Microsoft Office and / or Google docs
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented to complete and appropriately document tasks in multi-step processes
- Quick on the computer to interface with multiple programs/websites/spreadsheets at once (e.g. email, internet, calendars, maps, billing app, CRM app, time tracking app, etc.)
- Knowledge and/or willingness to learn about the gardening/landscaping industry is a plus!
-Willing to work California (PST) business hours (9-6pm)
-Willing to work within the $5/hr pay range
Full Time, available during business hours PST 9am-6pm PST, as well as rotating Saturday availability (must be available at least one Saturday every 2-3 weeks)