We are designing an app for private jet charter clients. The goal is to inform non members, and provide an intimate interface for members. Much of the text/information will be derived from our website. We can help with text to fill in, but expect our candidiate to come up with their own ideas for design, layout, and implementation. I expect suggestions to be made by the candidate. Trip details will be populated by our aviation software's API. This is what we need you to parse out.
Apps to reference: Luna Jets, NetJets, SkyJet, Vista Jet
Pages/landing page/features will include:
• About (I like the NetJets app here and also their “intro”…just some basic text and pics)
• Programs/How to Fly ( just a static graph/table or similar with text derived from website)
• Quote (I like Luna Jets app a lot for this. Will have a section for additional comments/requests…for now we can just have this info submitted to a specific expertjet email with the details provided. A confirmation email will be sent to the client as well)
• Empty Leg Search/Notification. Clients will be able to see a list of available empty legs powered by an API we will provide via Avinode or a similar company. Through same or another API clients will just enter in basic text boxes their favorite route pairings or favorite airports to show empty legs from, and preferred email. This will be sent to the API. That program/API will then take care of notifying the member.
• Member Login (no preference in how integrated/looks)
• Live chat (implementation TBD)
• Contact: Need a consistent way to contact ExpertJet no matter where you are on the app
• Within the client/member profile, we want our Client Preferences integrated in to the app. So when a client fills it in, we will ge the updates
• A client spending and rewards tracker. info will be pulled from our aviation software's api.
• View and select any booked trips (should be able to pull itinerary data from software....Date / route/ time, etc
• Push notifications