This is a very UNIQUE position, loosely in the field of customer service and/or virtual assistant services. As a Health Advocate, you will take on the persona of a number of different friendly software avatars as they interact with seniors. You will control various aspects of each avatar's behavior -- in particular, conversation.
We require staffing at all hours of the day, especially waking hours in the US. You will likely start out on an ON-CALL or PART-TIME basis until you have demonstrated excellence in on-the-job training and your abilities are proven. Eventually you could work anywhere from 40 to 60 hrs/week.
1) Excellent comprehension of colloquial, spoken American English of various accents
2) Excellent written American English SPELLING AND GRAMMAR
3) Excellent personal and social skills, including an understanding of American culture and etiquette
4) Fast, accurate typing skills (60 WPM required, 90+ peak WPM preferred)
5) Computer literacy and the ability...