We require a VA/freelancer to assist with managing our product reviews. This position requires skill sets in customer service, social media and reputation management.
You will be responsible to manage all of our customer reviews of our product on Amazon, our website, a third party review website, google reviews and our own separate product review forum.
You will encourage and communicate with all of our customers (both happy and sometimes not so happy) . Convert the not so happy to happy and the happy to post reviews all over the internet.
We need someone that is very independent, self starter, and for someone that really cares about achieving common goals - getting excellent reviews.
You will be the heart of our reputation, & ensure feedback flows to all teams in order to improve & innovate our medical device product. And you spark customers with new ways to make their experience continuously better.
========== Experience REQUIREMENTS ==========
• Proven customer support experience
• Track record of positive customer satisfaction
• Excellent communication skills (both written AND verbal)
• Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• High speed internet access
• Be able to navigate amongst several internet portals to update reviews and assist customers and update reviews.
• Bonus: Proven Customer service virtual assistant experience.
We're not only looking for the person with the right background, but the right personality to succeed and be an integral part of our growing team. This is JUST AS IMPORTANT as the experience.
========== Personality REQUIREMENTS ==========
• NO EXCUSES -you are someone who doesn't waste time giving excuses. You see the problems, and moves past complaining straight into finding a solution and supporting our customer.
• GREAT COMMUNICATOR - you understand how to speak with people in an empathetic and non-condescending way, and encourage them to post [positive] reviews
• OUTSTANDING ENGLISH – your written English and communication skills are so good that people would naturally assume you are a native English speaker.
• TEAM PLAYER - you understand that we're a team and it is important to communicate with multiple members of our team.
Please provide us your SkypeID when submitting your proposal so we can interview you.