Haldey Pharmaceutical’s dedicated compounding laboratory utilizes modern state-of-the-art equipment and technology, innovative medication-dosing devices and high-quality ingredients. We use only the finest-grade ingredients, obtained solely from trusted FDA-registered facilities. Our growing formula-database includes nearly 11,000 custom-tailored formulas.
At Haldey Pharmaceutical, we believe “People Make the Difference.” We strive to deliver a sense of professional pride and accomplishment to each member of our staff — and, most importantly, pledge to continue providing only the very finest products and services to our patients and medical practitioners.
We are seeking a Bilingual (Spanish/English), Part-Time Call Center Manger to join our team. You will manage the day to day operations in our Intake Call Center. The Call Center Manager takes ownership for driving performance and productivity, effective data collection, and the highest quality standards and improvement. As a role model and mentor to the call center staff, the Call Center Manager supports, coaches and mentors staff in pursuit of excellence by providing direction, guidance and sharing knowledge.
Accountable for leading in an environment based on trust, teamwork and empowerment, the Call Center Manager ensures clear communication, regular coaching, constructive feedback while maintaining the highest standards of quality of service.
• Remote leadership of call center staff while ensuring the achievement of agreed upon professional and performance standards.
• Coach, mentor call center team through continuous management of their skills, competency and career development.
• Drive efficient and quality standards by ensuring evaluation tools in place, streamlining best practices and identifying opportunities for continuous improvement.
• Maintain the highest standards and implement quality controls to ensure all information captured is accurately input and published in a timely manner.
• Recruit, mentor and develop call center team with exceptional communication skills, proven leadership capability and the highest level of integrity.
• Manage and direct all aspects of incoming call center operations.
• Develop and monitor quotas for service volume and effectiveness.
What we feel are the important aspects you bring to this role:
• Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years of management experience in a call center environment.
• Proven leadership ability and experience of managing/training staff in an inbound or outbound call center.
• Familiar with a variety of field’s concepts, practices and procedures.
• Excellent problem solving, research and analytical skills; attention to detail, objectivity and ability to think strategically.
• Results oriented, ability to prioritize, drive and achieve results through self and staff.
• Experience coaching call center staff in a healthcare environment is desirable in this role.
• Experience with Sales and or Sales Training a definite plus.
• Proficiency in MS Office, including Excel skills.
Do you think you're a good fit for this role? Please send your cover letter and resume to us ASAP