An Australian company is looking for a calling agent who knows how to speak Thai.
The scope is (initially) 50 hours and we need a call rate of 13 calls per hour. There are 435 organisations to call, some of which are in Thailand and their English may not be very good, hence the need for a Thai speaker.
The calling agent will have 3 cases to call:
· Lost Sales – they theoretically brought from someone else – will make an approach where we will call to get feedback on what they bought and from whom. Essentially finding out what their purchase process and major decision making factors were. Also, cross-sell other related products and services
· Not Interested – they theoretically didn’t buy from anyone – same as above
· Brought a Pallet Truck – are they happy? Do they now need more substantial material handling equipment? Cross-sell other products and services
The candidates should possess the following:
1. Can speak Thai
2. Professional in her work even though they are working from home (e.g. needs to be on time, delivers results, gives updates, fills up reports, works regularly, etc)
3. Has strong internet and has a working environment that is free from noise or disturbance during calls.
4. Mature and understands how warehouses operate and a notion of what material handling equipment is.
5. Needs to be experienced in outbound calling and able to do an average of 13 calls per hour.
6. Can work well with a virtual team.
Men may be a better bet but a female who is comfortable with the subject matter could be ok, too.
If you think you have what it takes, please apply.