We’re looking for a remote Client Success Manager to join our growing team. You will be the first point of contact for our users and help serve as the voice of the company. We’re looking for smart, engaging, and dynamic people who learn quickly and have a passion for technology and helping clients. If you’re looking to kickstart your career by joining one of the fastest-growing web providers in the industry, we want to hear from you!
When Web4Realty users have questions, they contact Support and we help them as quickly and awesomely as possible. Client Success Managers handle a wide variety of inquiries including questions about how to improve web traffic, advice on generating leads, helping users manage content on their websites, and troubleshooting application issues. Client Success also works closely with the engineering team to track down bugs and improve our documentation. We’re looking for someone who can do more than just close tickets, but also be a teacher to our clients.
We strongly support flexible schedules and positive work/life balance so you to take care of the important things in your life.
You Must Have
- Stellar English and grammar skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills – you might not know all the answers but you know how to find and communicate the solution.
- Assist current and potential Web4Realty users in understanding the product, its features and how it can best be used to grow their business.
- Manage and resolve support requests over the phone or email.
- Update or create support articles for new features.
- Work with users to identify, troubleshoot and resolve issues as well as collect feedback.
- Work side-by-side with our Product Engineering team to improve Web4Realty.
- Provide a positive, personalized experience to each customer who reaches out to us.
- MOST IMPORTANT—You possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You must be located near the Eastern Time Zone
- You're a self starter and are driven to conquer projects outside of your core responsibilities.
- You’re analytically-minded, and are able to prioritize workloads and adjust as situations change.
- You enjoy helping others and appreciate the challenge of solving technology related problems.
- You're excited about learning and technology in a rapidly growing environment.
- You engage well with others and remain calm under pressure.
- Experience using a CRM solution and an understanding of the SaaS marketplace
- Experience using ticket managing applications such as Zendesk.
- Knowledge of basic HTML, SEO, and website management.
Why You Should Join
Working at Web4Realty is one of the most unique work opportunities you will ever experience. We're committed to transparency, collaboration, experimentation, and always staying classy.
Because of this unique perspective, we've established one of the most flexible and well designed work environments around that encourages you to work as you work best. Ensuring that our team members are healthy, motivated, focused and creative is how Web4Realty stays awesome. In a nutshell, we've built and are growing a place where we truly love working, and we think you will too.