• A Native English speaker with a clear North American accent.
• Experienced in teaching young learners (Age 4-12)
• Bachelor’s Degree with at least 1 year of teaching experience.
• Available for a minimum of 12 lessons per week (6 hours), any time when you are available during peak hours (3am – 10am EST) weekdays and (8 pm – 10 am EST) on Weekends. (25 minutes per lesson)
• A desktop or a laptop with a webcam and headphones.
• Proficient with the use of computers
• Excellent social skills and strong work ethics, professional, passionate in teaching, patient, focused, knowledgeable & can work with minimal supervision
• A teaching credential or with TESOL/TEFL/CELTA/TKT/CETYL is a plus
You may also attach your resume with complete contact details: phone, email and skype.