The candidate MUST enjoy working with people whether it is through phone, email or in person! He or she must have excellent communication skills, have a pleasant disposition, be professional in both appearance and mannerism, and have the ability to multi-task while being detail oriented.
The position requires the following characteristics:
- Ability to Multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including MS Office suite.
Typical tasks include:
- Handling multiple simultaneous phone lines.
- Greeting clients and visitors
- Scanning, copying and faxing documents.
- Keeping record of client profiles utilizing property management software, hard copy folders, etc
- Consolidating handwritten documentation into company reports.
- Filing, maintaining and updating records with accuracy.
- Processing outgoing mail and preparing FedEx and courier packages.
- Cataloging and preparing photographs
- Assisting in preparation for meetings & conferences
- Data Entry
- Maintaining a key inventory & check out system
- Logging incoming calls
- Other administrative tasks
Full time/Part time, hourly position plus some benefits (Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401K, FSA, 7 Paid Holidays a Year, with additional 5 Days of Vacation after 1 year anniversary)