Please read the whole application before applying.
We are seeking shining gems to work in our prestigious clinic. Opportunities like this one do not come by very often. Having the opportunity to train within and work for such a company is fantastic step for your career progression.
We help our clients from the inside out by combining specific treatments with detox diet protocol advice.
We are looking for two outstanding individuals with exceptional customer service skills to work as virtual front desk for our clinic. Your main task will be handling inbound and outbound calls and emails for our perspective and existing clients, providing advice, booking appointments at the clinic, and providing admin support.
You will be for many people the first point of call and the first voice they will hear when they call us. Your english will be very good and your email and telephone handling second to none. There is only one chance to make a good first impression and you will do just that.
You’re energetic, enthusiastic and versatile – just the sort of person our clients need to make them feel indulged and relaxed. Indeed, you have what it takes to deliver exceptional customer service and the very best in health education.
You also have exceptional organisational skills, timekeeping and self starter. You will be responsible for maximising our clinic calendar and make sure our rooms are utilised as much as possible. Keeping a waiting list and constantly liasing with the staff in the clinic real time, you will make sure the inflow and outflow of communications with clients is dealt with smoothly so that the staff in the clinic can delivery first class service undisurbed.
As well as providing high quality customer service, you’ll also be responsible for promoting sales of our exclusive products and packages at every opportunity. Indeed, your pleasant but persuasive nature will see you hit your personal and financial targets each and every time. Liasing directly with the directors, you will also work on assignments to do while not liasing with clients, such as preparing marketing campaigns for email and social media.
You will be working as part of a highly professional team and enjoy an enviable range of benefits. Successful applicants will undergo intensive training upon joining our specialist clinical team.
Experience & Qualification required:
- Perfect English
- Proven experience in inbound/outbound calls
- Have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- understanding of appointment settings and CRM, even if training in our specific software will be provided
- Work well within a busy virtual team environment as well as one to one with the client
- Ability to work UK hours between 9am and 9pm and weekends between 9am and 6pm (the hours will be rotated among individuals according to a predetermined rota)
About your office set up
- Home or own office set up with high speed internet capable of handling voice calls without lag and/or interference.
- No backround noise during working hours (chickens, cars, or other noises).
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent understanding of a client's journey from start to finish
- Excellent customer care and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptionally presented and professional at all times
- You must be responsible and trustworthy
- You should be committed to maintaining high standards, achieving targets and objectives
- Knowledge of CRM and appointments setting softwares
As an individual, you display the following character traits:
- Passion and drive to push a business forward
- Can cope under pressure
- Be self motivated and able to offer an outstanding service on a daily basis
- Be disciplined and have experience working in a disciplined environment
- Have enthusiasm, drive and passion for the industry
- Have a bubbly and charming personality, but professional
This is a very exciting time to join the company as we are taking the brand to new heights. We aim to ensure that every client is delighted with every visit to our clinic; we pick our teams carefully, choosing people who are passionate about what they do, so if you think you have got what it takes and are seeking a new opportunity then we would like to receive your details.
In order to apply for the job please send:
1) -fully up-to-date CV
2) - covering letter stating why you are a suitable candidate for the job and what you believe you can bring to our company
3) - interview availability for the next 2 weeks
4) in your reply please quote the best holiday you have ever taken and why
5) describe the work set up you are equipped at home/office together with screenshot of your internet speed test.
Please note due to high number of applicants, you will not be considered unless you provide all 5 pieces of information required above.