Looking for a Customer Service that can do survey and appointment setting for a Medicare project. Non-sales job. Simple easy appointment setting task but it requires someone that has great personality, good attitude, polite and courteous to talk with elderly people.
If you meet the following criteria, please apply:
1. Must have stable internet connection of at last 3 MBPS DSL wired and cable, updated PC, working headset with mic and speakers.
2. Must be able to work LA PST Business Hours 9:00 AM-6:00 PM Full-time.
3. Good communication skills. Must be conversational, good tone of voice, courteous, polite to deal with senior citizens.
4. Must have BPO/Callcenter experience of at least 2 years. If no experience in this field you must be exceptionally good!
5. Someone that is goal oriented, should be able to meet the expectations of the clients especially with target numbers.
Also, please answer the following questions to determine how we can work together:
1. How many years experience you have with BPO/Call Center?
2. Do you have any homebased online job experience with US clients?
For how many years?
3. Do you have any existing project right now or any current job as of the moment?
How many hour you work there and what is your timezone?
4. Our timezone is LA PST Business hours Mon to Friday from 9:00 AM- 6:00 PM
(12:00 AM-9:00 AM Philippine Time). How many hours can you render in this project?
5. What is your internet speed? Please use this to test and attach the
result upon responding: http://www.speedtest.net/
Compensation will be hourly pay, there will be appraisals/performance evaluation and increase pay to deserving agents. We prefer those who can work full-time 8 hours/day, 40 hours/week Monday-Friday LA PST shift. Further details will be discuss during the interview.
Upon application, please include your voice recording using the attached script. We are on immediate hiring and we only need Contractors that can start with us right away.