The work consists of distributing between 10 - 20 electronic goods per day to customers that purchase on eBay. This is the process:
- An order comes in from the customer
- Within 30 minutes you send a message to the customer thanking them for their order and asking for a few minor details
- Once the customer replies you send them their electronic product through eBay
- You log every interaction (time product sent, which product was sent, etc.) on a google spreadsheet
- Once a day I will review the work and address any concerns or difficulties you may be experiencing
IMPORTANT: Every transaction (as described above) must be completed from beginning to end within a 12 hour time period from the moment the order is received. This means that you must constantly check for orders and be at your computer. For example, there may be long hours during which orders don't come in, and times when 5-6 orders may come in during a few minutes.