We're looking for a part-time Customer Service Agent. I have a very busy Women's clothing company online and I am looking to hire someone to supplement my support staff.
You would need to be able to work Mondays-Friday approximately 20-30 Hours per week.
1. Positive and Friendly attitude at all times with me and buyers. You will be communicating with me over the phone and via text several times per week.
2. Has Excellent computer skills, fast typing, copy/pasting, uses multiple browser windows with ease
3. Excellent ability to communicate with me through email, phone and text messages regarding buyer issues
4. Preferably be Available California Time PACIFIC STANDARD TIME
5. Candidate is Fast and efficient and can Answer 20-30 buyer messages per hour
6. Must be available Monday and available on call Thurs-Friday 9am-5pm PST
7. Learn or know how to use Volusion e-commerce shopping platform and ebay seller platform
1. Check company emails and reply to customers without taking upset customers personally
2. Handle Cases in the Ebay Resolution Center and answer ebay customer messages
3. Update order sheet with no mistakes, making mistakes on buyer information can lead to the wrong orders being shipped out
4. Keeps track of refunds and issues refunds before customers get angry
5. Can keep up with multiple customers by looking through past messages in the sent folder of ebay messages.
6. No previous ebay violations for your ebay store (if you have one)
7. Use Volusion platform to manage and look up orders
I am looking for someone who knows about selling on online, is familiar with Ebay and using Paypal and who is great with answering questions about refunds, returns, unhappy/angry customers, late or lost packages, measurements, clothing fabric compositions, etc.
I need someone to check messages for me at the allotted times as well as issue emergency refunds, or stall impatient customers.
My store is clothing and women's fashion so please have knowledge/background in colors and styles.
***I need the messages to be responded to US time, preferably California Pacific Standard Time, if you cannot do this please do not apply!!***
- Respond to customer inquiries ebay and the online store messages in an efficient, polite and friendly and effective manner
- Evaluate, trouble-shoot and follow-up on customer issues
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, including proper spelling and grammar
- Knowledge of Paypal and Microsoft Paint (for processing refunds)
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred
Please have knowledge of paypal and ebay selling manager and I would like to be able to have you print labels and process refunds through paypal.
You will also check the account feedback score and let me know if there is any negative or neutral feedback.