Thanks for checking our post.
How about that for a title? The fact that you are still reading is a good sign.
We have tried posting with every minute technical detail of what we need in a team member. That was not as successful as we had hoped. We missed the most important concept: Finding someone who is a match for who we are and what we do.
Who We Are
We are a small, family-owned Canadian corporation founded in 2005. We manufacture and brand physical goods, create & rebrand information products, market select affiliate offers and invite people to join an MLM opportunity that positively impacts the lives of customers and consultants. Everything we do has a positive impact on lives. In short, you will never be bored or wondering why you are doing what you do every day.
We are looking for a team member who can help us with our customers past, present and future as well as keep us moving forward.
We are entrepreneurs who don’t always think in a straight line. We provide the wind that fills the sail. We need someone who can steer the ship so we sail forward.
(You must agree to/possess ALL of the following or please stop reading our post)
• I smile even when the situation doesn’t call for a smile (see it wasn’t just a title)
• I am interested in long-term full-time, work from home employment
• I understand that working from home is a wonderful gift and not an opportunity to do the bare minimum
• I’m not afraid of challenges or growing personally or professionally.
• I’m not afraid to ask questions
• I understand how crucial my role is in the ongoing success of our business
• I understand that a company that is unproductive is unprofitable and an unprofitable company cannot afford employees.
• I understand the need for full accountability of my time and productivity
• I am available to work Monday – Friday 9 AM – 5 PM North American Workday
(9 AM – 12 PM Eastern Start | 5 PM – 8 PM Eastern Finish)
• I am fluent in conversational and written English skills
• I have a reliable up-to-date computer with a quality headset
• I have reliable High Speed Internet Access
• *** Power Generator Backup (***This applies to regions with ongoing power issues | applicants in regions with stable power grid do not need this pre-requisite)
• I have a dedicated, uninterrupted work environment
• I am able to access Dropbox & Facebook
• I am able to be contacted by Skype and SMS text message at any time during my business day
• I am comfortable with the following varied subject matter: coffee, disability sports, sports therapy, multi-level marketing, internet marketing education promotion, mindset training, personal development/manifestation
• I understand I WILL NOT be forced to join the MLM opportunity (even though you would be welcomed if eligible)
Experience & Expertise in the following:
• Following & creating standard operating procedures (SOPs)
• Invoicing & Quoting
• Digital Inventory management
• Phone Customer Service
• Email Customer Service
• VOIP Phone System
• Support Ticket System
• E-Commerce Platform
• Email Auto-Responder Software
We will provide on-the-job training for our specific platforms and tools. You MUST arrive with an understanding of the concepts even if they are other products. Example: You know ZenDesk while we use FreshDesk. You’ve used Shopify while we use BigCommerce. You understand Aweber while we use GetResponse. Etc.
Clearly we are not looking for someone interested in making weekend beer money. We require someone who embraces the gifts that working as a professional from home offers.
If you THINK you might be able to help – please move on. If you KNOW you can be a part of our team due to your experience we can’t wait to read your application.
When you submit your application please start by typing “Geronimo” at the beginning. This way we know who has a keen eye for detail.
We are looking forward to reading your qualified application.
Best Regards from snowy frozen Canada