BeMyApp (Paris; San Francisco; 40 employees) is a digital communications and events agency founded in 2010. It helps its clients develop relationships in the technological world with software developers, innovators and start-ups from all around the globe.
In order to consolidate our production an communication team we are looking for a Chinese Project Manager living in Shenzhen to work on the communication and organization of our next IT event (Hackathon) in China in September :
- You contact the Venues
- You organize food and drinks
- You contact people registered to events to give them additional information;
- You respond to participants' questions by email and telephone;
- You search peoples' profiles on the Internet to find those who may be interested in the events.
Japanese, Rigor, quality of communication, and good humour and motivation are the most important values. Even if you are not familiar with the software development world, you should demonstrate curiosity about the subject.
- Common English is imperative;
- Great interpersonal skills.