The ideal candidate MUST be:
• Punctual, professional and reliable.
• Trustworthy and honest
• Fluent in French & English
• Productive and organized
• A self-taught learner with strong work ethic
• Able to work on own with minimal supervision
• Proficient at problem solving
• Proficient with email software
The virtual assistant's primary tasks are as follow:
When a new order is received, send purchase order and shipping label within 30 minutes of reception of new order to vendor.
... The virtual assistant secondary tasks are:
Provide telephone answering to provide customer service french and english
• Every day at 8 a.m., confirm all orders were picked up by carrier the previous day using the shipping label tracking number
• Answer customer questions from the Contact Us page
• Request Customers Review by email
• Send newsletter using Mailchimp
• Manage social media: Facebook, Twitter, Disqus, Google+, YouTube
• Manage PPC campaigns: AdWords
• Manage and track return orders for exchange or refund
• Add, remove, edit products on BigCommerce platform
• Manage, edit and create new items in QuickBooks
and any other administration tasks with deadline to respect I my request
All primary and secondary tasks represent an average of 30 hours/week of work.
... - How do you rate your French writing on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 score being perfect)?
- How do you rate your French speaking on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 score being perfect)?