Note: Please fill out this brief questionnaire in order to get considered:
WHO ARE WE?
At Ellan Media, we believe that life is short and precious, so we empower entrepreneurs through personal development products to lives they are wildly obsessed with. Our flagship product, Source it!, was recently featured in Forbes as the world's premiere education in online hiring and outsourcing for entrepreneurs.
We are looking for a technical project coordinator with serious tech talent to support our founder Bonnie Fahy, a thought leader in human relations and the brain-power behind Source it!
As the Tech Project Coordinator, you'll be working on a number of technical and project related tasks, including:
• Facebook ads
• Creating and editing landing pages
• Split testing and data analysis
• Conversion-rate optimization
• Email marketing
• Project management
WHO ARE YOU?
• Must be self-motivated and can work with very little supervision.
• Can meet tight deadlines
• A natural problem solver, geek out on puzzles and are excited by new challenges.
• Must be extremely organized. You will be handling a large number of projects at once, constantly making judgement calls about priorities, and often multi-tasking within active projects.
• Should have excellent writing skills and be comfortable developing copy for a number of different mediums, including e-mails, blog and social-media posts, and ad copy.
• A strong eye for graphic design, digital media, and copywriting is a huge bonus.
This is a virtual, contract position. You will need to have your own computer with a webcam, high-speed Internet and a reliable phone.
This position is NOT for you if:
• You do not have at least 20 full hours a week to dedicate to this position.
• You are frequently late. Deadlines scare you, and you have trouble submitting work on time.
• Time management is something you struggle with.
• Finding files and staying organized is not your thing
• You love marketing but not aren’t really a tech-genius
• You're defensive, argumentative, and blame others when things go wrong.
Hours: 20 - 30 hours per week
Compensation: $6 - $9/ hour DOE
All candidates who are being seriously considered for the role will be required to complete 1 - 3 sample projects for which you will be paid, to assess if you are a mutually beneficial fit for the company. References are also required prior to a final offer.
- Please address all correspondence in your application to Cara and fill out the google form in order to move forward with the process.