Wish brings together top technical talent from Google, Facebook, and Yahoo! Wish, www.wish.com, improves online merchandise discovery by helping users find the products they love, share these products with friends, score great prices, and unlock exclusive rewards. Essentially, it’s a digital mall that fits in your back pocket!
Wish was launched in November 2011 and already has over 100 million registered users, making it one of the top 5 mobile applications, and recognized as the Best Android Shopping App of 2014!
The Wish mobile app is available on iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad:
The Wish mobile app is also available on Android phones: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.contextlogic.wish
- Respond to, triage, and resolve customer support tickets
- Work with Manager of Operations to manage support issues and create efficient processes
- Report on general temperature for customer support issues
- Pass along any promising customer ideas and suggestions to the rest of the team
Desired Skills & Experience
- are a good communicator. Your spelling and grammar are excellent; your writing is clear and concise.
- are a good reader. Sometimes customers don't write clearly and sometimes they write in an entirely different language. You will need to be able to parse their messages in order to help them.
- have endless patience. See above.
- have a strong desire to optimize your workflow and automate repetitive tasks.
- can work efficiently without close supervision. We don't tell you what time you need to work, but we do expect that you're adult enough to get your work done in the schedule you set.
A foreign language is a HUGE plus. Here are the languages that need the most support on Wish: Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, German, and French.