We are launching our Christian Health & Fitness community in February. We already have a growing social media presence in the U.S. with high engagement rates and solid post reach, and want to hire a part-time community manager that is knowledgeable about current health, fitness, and Christianity trends to help us transition to our own online community.
The ideal applicant will be passionate about building communities, and has knowledge about how community building and customer support fit within the rest of the business. Ideally, applicants will have experience working with cross-functional teams to solve ambiguous, interesting challenges that contribute to the growth and quality of the community and the business.
What you’ll do:
• Community Growth - Create, engage and groom a community across the country on our website
• Creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online properties
• Provides basic technical support for common issues on the platform. This may include working with the our vendors to address, resolve, and communicate any issues related to the features and functionality of the community
• Supports customers by answering questions however they come in (e-mail, Twitter, and chat) and managing any online feedback forums such as GetSatisfaction pages
• Manages and troubleshoots regular platform upgrades with the support of our developers
• Recommends and implements new community features as appropriate
• Researching opportunities to connect with new people
• Utilize content from our UGC (user-generated content)
• Distribute the best content and conversations throughout our complete social network
• Report actionable insights and KPI’s on a weekly basis
• Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
• Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics
• Managing incoming media requests and building relationships with industry journalists; creating, executing and measuring media campaigns
• Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize
What you'll bring:
• Deep knowledge of Christian products and the Christian community in the U.S.
• 2+ years experience managing multiple social media channels.
• Proven ability to engage, connect and build an audience across multiple channels
• Ability to interpret analytics, communicate results and formulate strategy with both technical and non-technical members of our team
• Native or Fluent American English composition
If you are passionate about helping people across the U.S. become fitter, happier, healthier people by combining Christianity, Health, and Fitness into a platform that people are already passionate about, then we encourage you to apply.
This role will be part-time at first, but will increase to full-time when the website reaches critical mass. We will contact some applicants as soon as possible after reviewing each application. Next steps will be an email exchange and an interview, at which point we will share more about the business.
Thanks for your interest! We hope to hear from you soon.