EditionGuard provides customers freedom with eBook selling tools that are easy to use and customize, built on top of an industry standard DRM system for security.
Founded in 2012, we're working hard to prevent businesses from giving up most of their profits to the big names of eBook publishing, and instead give them the ability to launch their own sales platforms.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Engineer to help our customers use EditionGuard at its full potential.
As a young but stable company with steady growth, these are exciting times with interesting challenges. You will be a champion for our customers within the company.
Things you would be doing..
* Communicating pro-actively and systematically with our customer base to maintain high retention.
* Reaching out to trial users regularly for maximizing onboarding and conversion rates.
* Writing success documentation, tutorials and code snippets for our customer facing Knowledge Base.
* Troubleshooting technical issues on customer websites integrated with our product.
* Guiding end-users so they can utilize our system effectively and correctly.
* Helping our customers succeed by coming up with ideal integration scenarios.
* Coming up with awesome ideas to develop the product further based on feedback gathered.
* Easy going character with a can do attitude.
* Passion for writing eloquently to convey thoughts.
* Native/Bi-lingual, fluent spoken English.
* Technical expertise with customer service to resolve questions and issues.
* Effective communication skills and ability to work with a remote team.
* Sufficient knowledge of Rest APIs, HTML, Python, Ruby, PHP, Java for writing code snippets & docs.
* Desire to learn new technologies and methods of doing things.
* Django Framework
* Adobe Content Server 6
* Work from anywhere (we're 100% remote).
* Work directly with the founder who knows the product inside-out & the importance of delighting users.
* Long-term, consistent work if you're good.