Top-notch American and/or Canadian English customer service rep sought by fast-growing software company to provide excellent support for our Testimonial Engine Members (TEM). To learn more about us, visit: www.mytestimonialengine.com
Objective: Get new Testimonial Engine members' accounts set up, personalized, optimized and launched within 3 business days of their initial signup. Responding to all email and phone inquiries from customers within 1 business day and providing excellence in customer service.
Sample Task List:
1. Outbound "Welcome" phone calls to new customers within 1 business day of new order
2. Invite new member to schedule a Virtual Meeting (using GoToMeeting.com) to provide walk through of the software, customize it for their needs, test it, and upon their approval, upload their customer list to launch the software. Typically this takes 45 minutes or less.
3. Update New Member Tracking Sheet with the up to date status of their account setup.
4. Add a tag to their account in Infusionsoft to verify that their account setup was complete.
5. Offer the customer additional products and services we offer to help them get better, faster, easier results.
6. Replying to email and ticketed support inquiries
7. Answering live phone calls and replying to voicemails
8. Answering customer questions via live chat
9. Communicating and collaborating with team members to ensure excellent customer service
10. Weekly team meeting to brainstorm and implement solutions to improve business processes
11. Reporting software issues to developers to get fixed
12. Developing and updating monthly sales reports
Here's a sample new member calling script:
If you would like to increase your chances of being hired for this position, please record yourself reading the script and send us the audio file for review.
It will start off as a part-time position and, if you're good, it will grow into a full-time position.
REQUIRED: computer, high speed internet, USB headset mic, quiet working environment and at least 3 references.
The job is awardable immediately.