We are a dynamic and fast paced UK based marketing agency and we are looking for a multi-talented customer service manager to join our ranks and work with our sales and account management team.
The ideal candidate would be someone who's a multi-tasker with a mind for solving administrative problems, following processes, loves to take care of clients and has great attention to detail and care.
The position is part-time at first, with a paid trial for two works. The focus is to work in a full-time capacity (30-50 hours) over time. You can work from home, but will be in regular contact throughout the day with him.
- tech savvy - the person needs to be proficient with a wide variety of software, and more importantly, be able to learn in a fast way how to handle new software. Regular software to be used would be Google Apps for Work, Basecamp, Hubspot, Tick, Powerpoint, Google Calendar, ScheduleOnce, Wordpress, Xero, WeekDone. You’d not need to be an expert on these, but if you can’t self teach quickly, you’d not be suitable.
- passionate to getting their hands dirty with administrative tasks - a business sense here is always a plus, but more importantly, we need someone who won't shy away from any task and who'll find an efficient way on how to handle them.
- fast learner - aside from software, we need someone who'll be fast to learn new processes, tasks, procedures, improvements, etc.
- organised - a person who keeps track of their time and work, who can finish tasks in an efficient manner and is focused on adding value.
- efficient - someone who's constantly looking for better ways to do the tasks, save time, improve things and communicate clearly to other team members.
- follows instructions - put "I'm a customer happiness deliverer" at the top of your cover letter.
- able to catch projects, and isn’t thrown by being thrown in at the deep end. The team moves at 100 mph and we have new clients and team members joining every few weeks. If you need everything to be explained and explained a second time you won’t be the right fit. If you want to work with a team who will hugely appreciate your efforts, give you the best environment to grow, aren’t pre-madonna’s and you love what you do, then you’ve got a greater likelihood of success.
- fast typist - if possible, we would like to hit the 75 wpm mark.
- trustworthy - if you are anything but fully confidential, please don’t apply.
- have a sales leaning - you will be lining up customer service solutions, but you’d need to have a background to spot the sales signs. You should also feel comfortable and confident on LinkedIn.
Good luck with your bids!