Our company is a privately held company in Austin, TX.
We are doing e-commerce business and providing a selection of thousands of home improvement products through our websites.
We provide bathroom and kitchen fixtures, faucets, vanities, sinks, and much more via MainFaucet.com
We also provide lighting fixtures and ceiling lights, wall lights, outdoor lights, table and floor lamps, a much more via LightingCity.com
We are looking for a Customer Support Representative who can work remotely as a virtual assistant.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Providing customer service support via phone, email, live chat and helpdesk system tickets.
• Answering questions regarding products, orders, shipping status, returns, discounts, promotions, back orders etc.
• Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding any problems like shipment, defective product issues and more.
• Assisting customers with placing orders, site navigation, site search and suggesting products.
• Processing returns with RMA / RGA according to policies.
• Canceling orders according to policies and reporting canceled orders (full or partial) and refunds.
• Shipment scheduling with supplier`s carriers, correspondence with suppliers.
• Processing and following up on claims due to shipping discrepancies, defective products or any others.
• Getting shipment information from suppliers and entering to e-commerce backend system for customers.
• Submitting PO`s to suppliers
• Inquiring customer`s orders about fraud and availability before submitting PO`s to suppliers.
• Contacting customers to verify orders that are flagged as fraud or suspicious by the system.
• Minimum education: High School Diploma (Prefer a Bachelor's degree)
• 2+ years of customer service experience
• Previous experience in customer service, e-commerce, or retail fields.
• PC literacy including Windows navigation, Google Docs and Sheets, and Internet navigation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as, customer service soft skills
• Ability to problem solve efficiently
• Strong in multi-tasking
• Patient and respectful
• Type: Full-time or Part-time
• Working hours are 09:00 a.m to 5 p.m CST in just only weekdays.
* Candidates accept to work at least 25 hours a week.
* Hourly rate will be considered according to job experience and skill set.