I am looking for a technical support person who is skilled at managing Wordpress sites and plugins mostly from the front end and able to help me build and setup my wordpress websites. You need to be a very good communicator in English.
For this role, you will need to be able to perform these tasks and show me how they are done via live screen share, screen shots with comments or video:
• Set up cpanel and hosting and install wordpress
• Set up a website using “Parabola” or “Divi” theme
• Add settings, plugins and widgets as provided by me, including wordfence security, updraft plus backups, all in one seo and security and updates, and communicate with me during this process to get the required information for successful setup
• Help with design, layout, images and banner placement
• Test sites to confirm they are working
• Update affiliate codes, adsense codes, amazon codes, analytics, aweber or other opt-in boxes,
• Troubleshoot websites with bugs, security and technical problems
• Website maintenance including updates, fixing site bugs, improving graphics, adding buttons and pages, some page design if possible and posting content when required
• Site backups and restore if required
• Site security setup and monitoring
On occasions I will need to be on screen share so I can watch how you do these processes. I am in Australia so you will need to be available at some time between 8am and 7pm Melbourne VIC time.
At first this will be an ongoing work-as-needed contract which can become regular part-time or full-time employment for the right person. Please include the words "I Support" in the first line of your application letter so I know you have read this description.
Thanks & I look forward to working with you!