Would you like to work for a small but fast-growing U.S.-based web design & hosting company? Our clients are based all in the U.S., but our team expands across four time zones (mostly in Central & Eastern Europe & Philippines).
We're looking for the right cultural fit for our existing team. Somebody who is enjoyable to work with, easygoing, and not so easily stressed. This person is somebody with whom our customers would say is very friendly, kind and polite. From a metrics standpoint, this would be somebody who can “Get Things Done”.
You also have to be technical and understand Wordpress. While we do not require somebody who knows HTML and CSS, it is a helpful skill to have if you have it.
You need to work with clients who are new and existing customers of our company. As a project/account manager, you will be in charge of making sure customers get a “warm and fuzzy feeling”. You will be rated on how many new site launches you can complete each month.
The purpose of the job is to be the interface between a customer and the rest of our staff. Your goal would be getting the customer's website launched efficiently and accurately. You would not need to do any actual HTML / CSS coding for this position, but it will be a nice advantage for you if you do have some experience.
In this role, you will coordinate the different aspects of a website design and launch (banner graphics, content gathering, data entry) with the rest of our staff, and communicating with the client via email and phone.
- You will be assigned a web design project.
- We already provide a systemized Task List that needs to be executed with each customer. We use a Project Management software to coordinate these efforts.
- Once you receive the Task List from client, you will coordinate with the Product Development Manager to stage a new/blank web site.
- Once you receive the photos from the client, you will pick the best one and send them to the graphic artist so they can be designed as a web site banner.
- You purchase the domain name on behalf of the customer, based on the customer's input
- You stay in contact with the client by requesting the content for each of the pages they selected in an earlier step.
- Once most of the content is received, you send it to our Data Entry specialist to add to the Staged Site.
- After the site is about 80-95% complete with content, you reveal the site to the customer for them to look over it.
- You ask the client to send a punch list of any changes they request and take the necessary steps to make these changes.
- You reveal the site to the client for a 2nd time and ask if they are ready to go live, and coordinate training.
-You make the site live. We make all the technical aspects of this very clear and easy to understand.
* Here is what we are looking for in you to be very successful in our company:
- You can work 15-25 hrs a week
- You are very comfortable talking on the phone, and you have great phone skills.
- You have a good command of the English language and write with very correct grammar.
- You are a person who is pleasant to be around.
- Fluency in English is a requirement. Having a great American accent is a plus. (or Canadian!). Bonus points if you can do a Wisconsin accent. (just kidding!)
- Somebody who is proactive, not reactive.
- Experience with Wordpress is a must.
- Although not a requirement, somebody who has some HTML and CSS experience.
* Are you qualified?
You are already very well qualified if you have a great personality, excellent phone skills & manners, are patient, and very dependable. And Wordpress experience!
You do have to be very internet and technically savvy. You will be an integral part of a client's new project and need to give the clients a "warm & fuzzy feeling" while accomplishing the project's goals.
* Additional Information about Qualifications
- Have worked as a Supervisor, Trainer for a well known company in the Call Center Industry? If so, you will have most of the qualifications for this position. Please mention this in your cover letter and interview.
- Working hrs will be approx 15-25. So minimum 3 to 5 hrs Monday - Friday.
- Working time is flexible, but these 3-5 hrs a day must be between 8am - 5pm Chicago time.
*How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, please reply to this posting with ONLY the secret phrase of "Everybody Loves Adelle". Nothing else. It's just three words. We will reply back with a link to the actual application form.
Start at $5.00/hr ($5.50/with Upwork fees) for first 100 hrs (probationary period)
Pay jumps to $6.00/hr ($6.60/with Upwork after successful completion of probationary period