Call Center Representative
A Customer Care Representative is the first line of communication for our members. You will work in a call center environment and take inbound calls from our members, offering information and answering questions to help them make critical health decisions. This position is not a standard call center role, your interactions with our Ethon Healthcare Solutions members is a conversation; you'll be the person who listens when our customers call, and through your skills and knowledge will voice the solutions needed to help simplify their health care experience. Typical topics you will consult on are: prescription refills, order status, verifying insurance coverage, and assisting with technical account challenges. Our focus is providing excellent customer service with empathy, while resolving the member's questions on the first call.
This role offers tremendous career opportunity; you can grow within the care center or move to another role within Ethon Healthcare Solutions.
We offer part-time-full time schedules ideal for those looking for flexible hours.
- We offer competitive pay and benefits
- Paid training
- Quarterly bonus potential
- Fast track career progression
- Availability to work from home is available following 6 months of employment and measurable success
- 6 months experience in a customer service role (call center, retail, or customer service environment), strong work ethic, and strong computer navigation skills.
- PC proficiency in Windows-based applications and internet skills, navigation and trouble-shooting.
Note: Successful candidates will need to pass a background check and drug screen, complete a virtual job preview and digital interview.
- Providing elder care, being a primary care giver, or volunteer work within the community is preferred yet not required.
- Previous Call Center experience is preferred yet not required.
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required