We are looking for someone with previous CRM support experience to provide Tier 2 helpdesk troubleshooting and Quality Assurance to our customers. Our CRM software is built on the Podio platform for real estate investors, called InvestorFuse.
InvestorFuse is a Real Estate Product whose mission is to help investors throughout North America never leave a lead behind and grow their business with our continued innovation.
The CRM Helpdesk Specialist is responsible for assisting our customer's understanding of the product by communicating and delighting them with knowledgeable resources and answers over the phone and through email. This will be accomplished by using our Helpdesk software (FreshDesk) and Podio.com to analyze requests, respond to them, or escalate them to other support members.
What the job entails:
- Analyzing customer requests.
- Testing customer issues with the system.
- Providing a detailed analysis of your testing.
- Choosing an action of escalating or solving.
- Completing quality assurance tests on the system.
What we expect:
- Be RUTHLESS about hitting and exceeding goals – Specifically related to answering every support request and going above and beyond to make sure customers are happy.
- Work within US daylight EST times
- Work remotely while staying in constant communication with your team
- Work with existing marketing and sales team to follow up with new customers
- Have existing experience with CRM support
- Follow a detailed process and provide relevant feedback
- Report on KPI’s daily and weekly
- Log all communication in Support Software (helpdesk) - “If it’s not in our Helpdesk, it didn’t happen”
- Show interest and gain understanding of our target customers, verticals, and specific industry verbiage
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years of support experience
- Prior experience working in customer service role preferred
- Significant experience working with a CRM or Helpdesk (support software) and managing inbound communications such and email, webform, and live chat requests.
- Experience and comfort with Podio is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven track record of exceeding objectives and goals
- A self-driven, ambitious, and professional attitude
- Ability to effectively follow a process, take feedback, and be coached as needed
What we offer:
- Hourly salary
- An excellent position in a high growth company – We’re 1 year into our business and just getting started.
- Ability for you to make decisions, create change, and help grow a company – while growing your self
- Growth potential to ascend the ranks within our company and continually grow your level of contribution and therefore grow your compensation
Still reading? Interested? OK, we want to hear from you!
To apply, please email the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter telling us why you would be the CRM Support Specialist
- In your email, include the subject line “I’m Your Next CRM Support Specialist”
****We get a lot of applicants and we want to make sure you’ve read our requirements all the way to the bottom. If you don’t include the items above, you won’t be considered for the position.
We’re excited to hear from you!!