We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to work from home.
Australian time (Sydney/Melbourne) :11.00AM to 6.00PM using a reliable internet connection and a well performing PC, who can demonstrate a range of skills such as project management, fluent spoken English , in-bound sales, customer service and basic knowledge of computers/IT.
We will provide adequate training for the communicative candidate with customer service skills and fluent English.
Your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following
• Most importantly you will be communicating, following up and dealing with clients and leads/enquiries each month (Expectations are about 5 to 10 conversions of 15 to 30 new inbound leads/Enquiries)
• Relaying feedback and updates related to clients web and digital products
• Handling inbound sales enquiries of clients and ability to close deals by quoting over the phone and/or via email( No outbound sales or cold calling to worry about)
• Assigning projects to your internal technical team using PM/CRM system (You will be dealing with 3 internal support staff regularly and very rarely 3 external service providers via email/phone) to assign jobs
• Gather web design requirements from clients over the phone and via email
• Setup invoices and monitor payments
• Taking full responsibility for delivering jobs carried out by the team within set time frames
In order to be successful for this role you must demonstrate the following
• Must have the passion for the digital/web industry
• Must be able to engage with clients in order to offer the best customer service experience
• Ideally you are seeking a long term opportunity to work from home
• Must work from a quiet environment to make phone calls to clients using the given calling solution (no call costs to worry about)
• Must be online on a PC as well as meeting the KPIs between 11AM to 5.30pm AU time Monday to Friday(30 Hours Per week)
• Must be computer literate- good Excel, Word, Typing skills etc
• Fluent spoken English skills
• Great level of customer service skills
• Good punctuality and time management qualities is a must
• Please provide 1-2 referees if you do not have reviews on upwork
We will give the ideal candidate the following,
• A monthly pay of $750 to $900(AUD)-depending on the skill level paid via Upwork (during first 2 months of training, pay will be $500AUD/Mo).
• Sales bonuses for closing additional deals beyond the KPI
• Project bonuses for delivering additional jobs beyond the KPI?