Position Summary: As a Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for answering phones, greeting clients, scheduling appointments, data entry, taking payments, and general office duties.
- Expert at multi-tasking
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks
- Have an upbeat, customer service attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to take on new responsibilities
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Allocates own time efficiently
- Ability to quickly learn new computer applications, proficient in Outlook and Microsoft
The purpose of the collections representative is to contact customers when they are past due on payment of their accounts and ensure that their issues are resolved in order to make payment to AAP.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Daily contact customers who are 45 days past due or more
Send accounts (as appropriate) to outside collections agency for collection
Work to resolve issues for customers
Work with accounting department to help with cash flow
Daily contact 40-50 customers
Make detailed notes on customers' accounts in order to help with collection
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
Working knowledge of computer
Ability to work with people
Knowledge of customer service
Ability to establish priorities and work independently
One year minimum Customer Service and/or Collections experience.
This opening is at our Branch office locations, hours will be 9:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday.
Training will be provided at our Branch office location. Room for growth, something new every day!