Do you love staring down the face of a raging bull and disarming it with your charm or a smile?
Do you enjoy overcoming complex challenges on case by case basis using a proven problem resolution/ escalation framework?
Are you someone who thrives on data driven decisions?
Could you make Drogon, Rhaegal, and Viserion eat out of the palm of your hand (without getting scorched or dismembered - even if Daenerys instructed them to do so)?
Are you overflowing with empathy, compassion, and an incredible amount of patience for the challenges faced by customers?
Do you LOVE teaching people new things and passing along information openly and freely?
Are you a productivity nut who uses a proper Productivity Framework such as Getting Things Done?
Do you thrive on understanding the pains of users/ customers and proactively solving them on the first attempt?
Are you a determined and confident professional who enjoys collaborating with a fully distributed team in over 10 countries?
Are you someone who does whatever it takes to get the job done within company policies and guidelines? Isn't afraid to put in that extra time when required? Is relentless in your attention to detail? Strives for excellence in everything you do?
Are you a super fast learner?
Do you have a superior command of modern business operations technologies such as Slack, Google Apps for Business, Jira, WalkMe, Intercom, HubSpot, CRM systems?
Do you keep your cool when colleagues ask how to set up their email signatures? How about staying calm when customers may not be aware of the difference between a Profile or Page on social media? It's ok to smirk at colleagues - never at customers.
Would you rather eat a sales funnel than a funnel cake when visiting a summer fair?
Do you eat, sleep, and drink processes and or frameworks such as The Lean Startup? Do you know what the acronyms OMTM, NPS, TTR, TTFR, and ATTR are?
****NOTE:**** If you don't have a superior command of advanced social media marketing strategy, tactics, and practical knowledge of Facebook & Twitter - don't read any further. Seriously, just don't!
Are you a goal setting, results oriented, customer support rockstar who's looking for a long term opportunity with significant career advancement potential? If so, Post Planner is interested in hearing from you. But first, read on. We'll be conducting a brief email/ Upwork message interview. Followed by an online survey, then two-to-three video based discussions.
Each one a milestone to achieve in order to progress to the next.
We're crazy about customer satisfaction and our substantial word-of-mouth marketing proves that! So if you love technology, social media, insurmountable challenges, unbelievable amounts of work, and ultimately the satisfaction of a job well done (with rewards), we'd like to hear from you.
WE'RE NEED 6 to 8 FULL TIME CUSTOMER SUPPORT ROCKSTARS TO KEEP UP WITH OUR GROWTH. TO QUALIFY FOR YOU MUST:
1. Have a 5 Star Rating on Upwork, eLance, oDesk.
2. Have over 500 hours logged.
3. A superior command of spoken, written, and English comprehension. You'll be required to record and provide a 5 minute product demo screencast.
4. Have a primary internet connection with at least 20 Mbps bandwidth. A back up too. (Proof will be required).
5. Have stable and redundant power (electricity) for you to be able to perform your duties. (Proof will be required)
6. Demonstrate an overwhelming passion for delighting customers.
7. Have a robotic, pragmatic, and demonstrable approach using a proven methodology for Problem Resolution.
8. Not be afraid to make mistakes. Never the same one twice!
9. Be available full-time and on a dedicated basis 6 (six) days per week based on US Pacific Time (PST) within one of the available time slots below.
a) 1pm - 9pm PST - 1 Positon
b) 4pm - 12pm PST - 2 Positions
c) 8pm - 4am PST - 1 Positions
d) 12am - 8am PST - 2 Positions
e) 4am - 12pm PST - 1 Position
f) 9am - 5pm PST - 1 Position
10. Have demonstrated experience on a progressive level within your career. Working with hard ass unrealistic expectation holding leaders is an extreme plus!
11. Are you ready to kick butt and reach new heights in your career like you never imagined?
If so, visit our website at postplanner.com. Learn as much about us as you can. Login to our App using the Pro version. Do some detailed research and understand our Plans, Pricing, Value Proposition, and even our FAQ.
In your cover letter, start by introducing yourself "Hi this is Mark." then answer this question as if you were responding to a customer:
For context: They're beyond the refund period of our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
QUESTION TO ANSWER: Hi there, I'd like to cancel my annual subscription and get a refund. How do I do that?
Then tell us about why you're right for this role and our company. Be specific! Applicants who do not meet the eligibility criteria or who have deviated from the instructions above will not be entertained.