*Please only apply if you feel your English skills are a 9/10 or above and if you can work during EST hours as we are based in New York. *
Be part of Culturalislandtravel.com, a busy travel company with specialization in putting together and running an exciting, educational tours for our clients who are looking to experience a one-of-a-kind travel experience in Cuba.
We are growing fast and we need an additional Customer Service Superstar to join our highly motivated and customer friendly team to readily assist our clients with their questions/concerns on their booking process.
Customer service is our top priority and we need a highly dedicated customer support reps to help fill that role and make our clients travel bookings a fluid and stress-free process. From the beginning of their first booking and on to their second third or even fourth trip with us; our goal is to make sure our clients feel taken care of, helped and happy to be doing business with us.
As Customer Service Rep, you will be undertaking the following job responsibilities:
• Help our clients with any special requests they have and contact the right people on our team in the U.S and Cuba to see if we can fulfill that requests
• Promptly provide assistance to customers when they encounter technical issues when they are having a difficult time working with our technology…such as digital document signing, issues with uploading passports etc.
• Courteously deal with grumpy customers and help to calmly / cheerfully resolve their issues with our service. Most of our customers happen to be nice people however you will bump into a few who are angry and frustrated. As their dedicated customer support rep it’s your job to show understanding and quickly remedy their issues.
• Proactively reach out to us for needed support and add new questions and answers you receive through interacting with clients on the customer support “live doc” so the rest of the team (and yourself) can refer to it later when necessary.
• Learn the ins and outs of our back-end tech systems like Infusionsoft /Docusign and Smartsheets. You will be given full training on each of these software. This is how we manage customer information and automate our systems.
• Familiarize our 20 page FAQ which includes the majority of questions you will be asked by travelers who need extra clarification regarding their flights, hotels, travel activities etc.
We offer an opportunity to work with a highly supportive team, an above average industry pay and long term employment, bonuses and the potential to grow through salary and learning skill-sets.
Important Instructions to apply (we will ignore your application if you don’t follow this instruction):
Respond to this ad with the following subject line: “Hire me CIT (customer service superstar position) In your cover letter, tell us more about you, why you think you should be hired for CIT, tell us your passions outside of work and in work and what you feel your greatest strengths are. Also list your favorite food and why. Please answer the following questions:
1. What attracted you to apply to this ad?
2. Have you ever had customer support/VA experience before? How long, where and what did you do?
3. Have you ever had experience in the travel industry before?
4. And where do you see yourself in the next 3 years
We are looking to hire ASAP, so please write back and let us know your Skype ID and the time/day EST this week you are available for interview. Paid training (1 week) will be provided.