Use our web based dialer to call employers and inquire about employment opportunities using our easy-to-follow script.
You must be able to work weekdays during the hours of 8:30 am to 11:30 am or 2p-4p(Eastern).
You need a headset and a high speed internet equipped computer. You will be paid a commission every time you achieve one of the following outcomes:
$15 each time you talk with an employer that has a permanent job open
- $45 each time you schedule an interview for one of our clients
- $150 each time you get an employer who needs 1-3 temporary employees
- $250 each time you get an employer who needs 4 or more temporary employees
We are looking to hire US based contacts to fill 1 customer service position.
You will be paid $800 a month minus commission.
You must be fluent in English and have average communication skills.
You need to be able to use computer and have a cell phone.
Your job will be to act as a liason between us and clients.
We need a Virtual - Front Office Representative. You will need to answer the phone and/or return a voicemail message. You must have high speed internet (for softphone) and an excellent English speaking voice. If you are working by your computer anyway and can pause to answer the phone occasionally (average six calls per day); this is ideal for us both. This is a onetime requirement for four days (from August 11 thru Aug 14). Future options are open.
this is an ongoing position. I need a Native English Speaking Customer Service Representative/ VA.
If English is not your first language or you have extreme difficulty with English, you will not be considered.
Here are some of the requirements:
1.) Answer customer e-mails timely (you will need a smart phone or computer and be available for certain hours to answer any messages that come in immediately).
2.) Research and make phone calls on my behalf (you will need an excellent Internet connection and access to Skype or other telephone software or else be able to make phone calls within the United States).
3.) You need to be diligent and thorough and follow through on tasks. I should not have to remind you to complete anything but it will be up to you to uncover and research anything else that you can do to get the task completed, I do not have time to micromanage you.
Here are some tasks:
- Answer customer chats/e-mails/phone calls.
- Initiate customer chats/e-mails/phone...
We are a company that provide customer support to different international site.
We required females for our site that can do writing, voice chatting and video chatting in English language for our customer service and support. You should be friendly and like to communicate with people.
Please bit with details of your previous work.
Soft Thoughts Studio
i need to learn English conversation to be fluent in it
what should you do ?
1- you must be a native speaker ( new freelancers are welcomed )
2- we will speak together 2 hours a week
3- you will prepare a subject to speak about it in every lecture
it is so easy job as you will only learn me to speak english well and correct my spelling errors so i can be fluent in english conversation
my rate per hour is 1.25$
We are looking for someone to handle customer service duties for Netherlands. Please send your "Skype id" together with your resume.
We are looking for a contractor who:
1. Is available for 8 hours per day.
2. Has worked in a customer service setting or a similar customer-satisfaction job.
3. Has a solid command of the Dutch language.
4. Has 90% or more Dutch for training and internal communication purposes.
5. Internet connection of 2Mb or more. It can not be wireless nor through a datacard. You should also test that you do not have a latency of over 100ms. You can test these requirements running a simple test at speedtest.net
6. Windows environment: We work with a windows based web program. We do require for you to have a computer that runs on windows or has a windows environment already installed. Your operating system must be original.
7. Headset: This headset can be simple but it must connect to your computer via USB. This is to ensure proper phone...