We have an immediate need for a small team of professional, results-driven Customer Relations Staff to make direct outreach to some of our new vendors. These representatives will contact vendors directly to assist them in content loading their own specifications to our new website, which will debut on 8 September 2016.
Since this is a tight timeline, our staff needs to be extremely proactive with the vendors, learn fast, and most importantly, be professional. Based on the amount of vendors we have, this will be a full-time, 30-day contract that may require some weekend work in the beginning. All vendors are in Europe, so staff is expected to be available for this time zone.
1. Contact assigned vendors directly/make appointments as required
2. Document all contact made
3. Learn how to assist with content load on website
4. Present and follow through content load deadlines
5. Report content load completion
6. Report content load failures
1. Absolute professionalism on phone and email
2. Quick learner; database savvy
3. Well organized; be able to record all work on Microsoft applications
4. B2B Experience Preferred
Immediate availability required!
This is a full time, one-month contract with a flat rate of $1000 per contractor, split into two installments. There is no time for error, so we expect dedicated support from each contractor. Applicants will be interviewed when your profile is accepted and start date will be based on the accurate testing of the beta version of our website, which we are hoping for this week. Please do not apply if you are unable to provide full time, dedicated support.