• Manage social media platforms
• Create daily content for multiple social media platforms across different industry verticals
• Measure and optimize content based on analytics
• Develop social media program initiatives to improve community size and engagement
• Communicate on a daily basis with clients to maintain awareness of updates and offerings
• Find and implement new social strategies, tools and tactics as they develop
• Fill out bi-monthly and monthly reports based on existing campaigns and overall community growth
• Become fully immersed in the brand and cultureJob
• Bachelor’s Degree (marketing or related field preferred).
• Experience in a marketing role preferred.
• Must be Google AdWords Certified
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects.
• Must be familiar with the business applications of social media platforms, including; Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram and more.
• Self-starter. Must ask questions and learn new skills quickly on the job.
• Driven, team player motivated to take responsibility and ensure successful outcomes across activities.
• Must be a Microsoft Office pro (Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, Excel) and be familiar with major social media platforms. Familiarity with Constant Contact, Photoshop, and basic HTML a plus.