BBR is seeking a full-time or part-time Assistant Coordinator to research potential leads and schedule meetings via phone.
• Required skill(s): Internet, Windows
• Required language(s): English
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience preferably research or call center related
• Must know how to operate Microsoft programs, particularly MS Office & Outlook.
• Applicants must be willing to work full time/ part time from home
• Must have a computer that is running on Windows Vista or higher and a good stable internet connection (preferably 512kbps/1mpbs or higher).
• Must speak English fluently and possess excellent professional verbal and written communication skills
• Must be assertive, proactive, and function independently
• Conduct research & analysis on top companies and international universities via the internet
• Collate research info and gather contact information onto the company database.
• Conduct research on businesses via internet
• Schedule Meetings with top level executives
• Gather contact information and details of companies
• Analyze and assess eligibility of companies from a wide range of industries as potential client
• Work full time during different shifts
Career Level Entry
Industry Contact Center/BPO
Job Function Sales, CS & Business Devpt > Call Centre
Sales, CS & Business Devpt > Tele-sales (Telemarketing)
Employment Type Full Time, Part Time