Develop a list of companies for the Leduc-Nisku Economic Development Association in the following countries and sectors/sub-sectors that have expressed interest or are currently looking to expand into Alberta.
Key countries: Canada, United States, Europe, South Korea, Japan and China.
Key sectors and sub-sectors:
1. Energy - Clean technology, Diverse manufacturing, Drilling & completions, Environment & remediation, Maintenance & operations services – i.e. maintain complex industrial sites and Renewables – wind/solar manufacturing, biofuel, research & technology and geothermal.
2. Agriculture - Food processing for export markets, New crops for industrial production, Non-food product manufacturing operations and Agriculture technology and research.
3. Advanced manufacturing - Robotics, Automated systems and 3D manufacturing.
4. Logistics & warehousing - Distribution centers for the north, Food distribution for export markets, Logistics companies.
5. Education & research and Satellite campuses related to key industries (engineering, manufacturing and skilled trades) and R&D facilities to support key industries (renewables, enviro technology and agriculture).
6. Life sciences - EnviroTech and Agricultural Biotech.
The deliverable should be presented in an Excel file in the following format:
Year the article was published
Short description that support the company's interest in expanding.
Links that support company's interest in Alberta (i.e. link to website)
Links should not be older than two years and do not include sources earlier than 2013. If you're interested in this job put "LNEDA" in the first sentence of your proposal.