myXtramile is a platform which helps recruiters to optimise their recruitment on social media campaigns by using ads to promote jobs and employer branding.
You will manage the planning, execution and optimization of paid display and social marketing campaigns across major publishers and networks on behalf our clients. You will be responsible that the management of the campaigns and drive maximum the conversion rates for our clients. You will also train the internal staff (account managers) with the objective for them to be fully operational and independent over the next 6-12months.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
• Manage strategy and execution of campaigns across social media via tools like Adstage and other platforms like Appnexus
• Set and deliver maximum conversion rates for our clients together with the management
• Work closely with the management to build the overall strategy on ad networks
• Ensure maximum return on investment; coordinate and execute against monthly budget forecast.
• Oversee internal team; providing strategy direction; optimizing performance
• Work with the technical team to ensure test and optimization learnings are applied to ad trafficking
• Grow and optimize display through creation and execution of testing plans for partners, landing pages and banners to increase conversion and maximize total company sales impact.
• Effectively communicate performance and testing results on a weekly cadence to senior team.
• Develop business plans and forecasts.
• Stay current with new advances in ad tech, the competitive landscape, and new publisher capabilities.
• Leverage industry and trade knowledge to influence current and future business plans and strategies and drive digital marketing innovation.
• Be a thought leader and share best practices throughout the organization.
• Use existing systems and develop relevant dashboards that provide insights and visualization into customer and channel performance relative to KPIs, projections, and historical performance.
Skills / Abilities and Knowledge
Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
• 3+ years experience in direct response display media buying and management.
• Proven track record of delivering performance within display and social channels (Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, LinkedIn, Appnexus, other ad networks like Double-Click).
• Highly proficient in Excel including pivot tables, graphs, formulas, etc.
• Experience optimizing to performance and efficiency metrics such as CPA, CPC, CTR, CPM, ARPU
• Experience with analytic platforms such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Tableau, etc.
• Experience with AOP, DBM, etc.
• Experience managing a P&L.
• Must be detail-oriented, organized, and results-driven.
• Ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines.
• Be a manager is important as well as you will be in charge of the training of some staff members
• Be autonomous, smart-thinker and entrepreneurial
• Experience in a previous start-up is a plus.
Related Work Experience Number Of Years
Marketing experience within an agency or client-side role 4-7