ONLINE COMMUNICATION GURU
Are you a tech savvy, communications and social media pro who is interested in building buzz for an online TV webseries and nationally growing brand? Want to build an audience and spread the unique story of a finance guru? Then this exceptional opportunity is for you.
After the success of Season 1 of the Charisse Says Show, we are looking for a part-time worker with a communications/marketing/writing background who will serve as a key member of our marketing team to drive our communication and social media efforts. Charisse is chasing a combination of Suze Orman plus Oprah Winfrey as she builds her network platform for all things related to money and wellness. Take a peak at one of Charisse’s popular shows:
Our online communication guru will be responsible for increasing brand awareness and followers of "Charisse Says" through social media accounts including YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. The social media guru will be heavily involved in all aspects of build the brand and growing the social media platforms for "Charisse Says" (www.charissesays.com) and Season 2 of
the Charisse Says Show.
• Develop and maintain a social media editorial calendar for pre, during and post book
• Draft and manage schedule of sharp, witty and timely posts for daily content across
social media profiles making sure to cross promote across multiple channels
• Write pitches for public media outlets and secure speaking and guest appearance
engagements for the Charisse Says brand
• Reach out to other personal finance, lifestyle, media, and publications partners to share
content and raise the profile of Charisse, the Charisse Says show
• Monitor and engage in day-to-day social media conversations with fans, followers and
• Build online audience through distribution of newsletters, video content, and commentary on peer sites
• Draft blog post using the "voice" of the author
• Find new users to follow/friend/like the Charisse Says brand
• Find new guest bloggers/contributors
• Monitor performance of marketing and communication efforts via Google Analytics,
Facebook Analytics, and Linkedin Analytics
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Strong computer and writing skills
• Background in writing, journalism, and/or marketing highly preferred
• Ability to work with a team and independently
• Motivated, detail oriented self-starter
• Interest and/or knowledge of the finance industry, investing, and financial empowerment
• High level of comfort with social media platforms such as Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter,
• Knowledge and use of hashtags and key words and understanding of social media best
practices, including Google Analytics and Hootsuite
• The right candidate will be intensely active on Social Media Accounts
COMMITMENT AND COMPENSATION
10-15 hours per week for 4 months and can be performed remotely. Opportunity to extend project based on performance.
This is a paid part-time position for a project flat flee. We will also provide exposure to a world class financial guru/author and a seasoned marketing mentor. Additionally we will be willing to provide a recommendation for your next endeavor, will provide access to our extensive networks and contacts.
We want you now! Applications close end of December.
Please contact me with your resume, a writing sample, and 100-word description of why you want to be our next social media guru.