As a Telemarketer, you will be the first contact people have of our company.
• Call small businesses and introduce the company
• Demonstrate how to use our software to get the results that matter to them
• Respond to user questions or issues with friendly and pragmatic advice
• Arrange appointments for sales manager
• Work closely with a tight team to deliver exceptional service
We're looking for people with a positive attitude and desire to help customers above all else.
You must be
• Tech-savvy, meaning that you are comfortable using modern office productivity tools, you are an efficient user of spreadsheet software and you can understand/learn our product well enough to be able to explain and sell it to others.
• Process oriented, meaning you can visualise the user journey and architect the systems, interventions, messages and KPIs that create a consistent user experience we can measure and improve.
• A pleasant and patient communicator. We pride ourselves on our exceptionally friendly customer support, we communicate with respect and timeliness and we guide our users with patience and dedication.
• Self-motivated, having a drive to carve out a career with a fast-growing tech startup.
• Well organised multi-tasker, able to juggle multiple jobs and communication channels with ease (live chat, email, phone)
You should have
• Experience on the phones, inbound or outbound
• 1 to 3 years of professional experience (feel free to count any interesting internships or part-time experience!)
Bonus points if you qualify for one or more of the following
• Technical education or experience
• Experience in customer support, Sales and marketing
• Experience in the software (ideally SaaS/cloud) or the technology industry
• Experience in writing (blog, articles, copywriting)
• Experience working with Salesforce and/or building processes
• Entrepreneurial experience – you've started your own thing
We're a kiwi tech tech startup, launched in 2012 with a team of 6 and users in over 20 countries. Our innovative debtor management software has saved countless hours and collected hundreds of millions of dollars in overdue invoices for small businesses across the globe.
We work at pace, we embrace lean thinking, we're scientific in improving our methods and approach right across the business. We love working with curious, intelligent, highly motivated people that are unafraid to try new things, will leave their ego at the door and do what it takes to achieve a goal.
We offer an exciting and intellectually challenging workplace where there's plenty of opportunity to develop your professional skills and further your career. Being a startup there will often be times when you're asked to step into other areas of the business to lend a hand.
For the right person we offer a competitive salary plus share options so you'll directly benefit from your efforts as a foundational member of the team.
We look forward to meeting you!