We are looking for an ongoing, monthly relationship with an experienced digital marketing manager who can run our digital marketing. We're looking for someone who can deliver the following on a monthly basis and on a regular schedule:
1) Strategy, develop themes and ideas unique enough to stand out in the toughest industry to market in ... marketing
2) Develop a calendar each month (or quarter) to detail each step through the month.
3) Write 3 blogs per week (12/month) that are quality, researched and educational/informative/enternaining for posting on our blog - and then broadcasting through our social and email.
4) Develop 2 "offers" each month that are built for our audiences (prospect and current clients). These offers would then need to be included in the blog posts, social, email, etc.
5) Write and publish 1 press release each month on our best offer for that month
6) Write and send 2 newsletters each month and manage email lists through our mail chimp account.
7) Write and create our email automation for each month and setup.
8) Create 2 new landing pages for the 2 new offers developed
9) Post on our social channels (Facebook and Instagram) for all blog posts, offers, and other insights and industry news. Channels vary but plan for about 20 posts per week..
10) Report and be available on a regular schedule.
Extra Point: We'd need creative execution on anything needing it throughout these tasks such as image/graphics for the blog, social posting, emails, etc. This can be you or someone you contract with.
Under the eye of an experienced marketing director this is a 1/4 time job but we'd like high-quality, high-thinking, creative execution. We want to know our marketing is in the hands of an expert who cares as much about the results they're producing as they do about getting paid. When we find that person, we are very loyal.
We are marketing agency and do digital marketing every day so we understand when something is quality and when it's not.