The Adwords Specialist will work with the Marketing leadership to continuously improve lead to opportunity conversion, work closely with Google AdWords, assist with marketing campaigns and provide marketing support to sales managers around the globe.
We are seeking a results-driven paid search marketing professional with knowledge of online marketing, conversion optimization strategy, and excellent analytical skills. Others responsibilities include:
• Implement and maintain paid search strategies.
• Develop and manage keyword sets, ad groups, and ad copy.
• Create landing pages within marketing automation platform
• Present paid search performance metrics (clicks, conversions, conversion costs etc.).
• Implement ongoing changes to increase ROI.
• Track changes in how PPC tools work and be our thought leader in this area.
• Marketing campaign assistance. Business/Professional Requirements:
• Technologically proficient. (Google AdWords – must; Bing Ads).
• Proven PPC skills, optimization techniques and bid management.
• Very strong copy-writing and editing skills.
• Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
• Undergraduate degree in Communications, Marketing or related field.
• 3+ years paid search experience.
• Google AdWords certification a plus.
This position description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by an employee assigned to this position. This description is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities and working conditions associated with this position.