*Please read all the ad carefully and only apply if you are a fit!*
We are a small but very competent Florida based web and mobile apps design company. We are working on an intense Q4 online campaign to generate new business out of our current 5,200 direct LinkedIn connections and their online networks.
We are looking for a hard working, disciplined, dedicated person with Professional Social Media skills to re-trigger online conversations and re-focus the attention of our current network to our company's profile and services.
This person will work hand in hand with the in-house designated sales person who will take conversations that ignited potential interest to the next level and will convert them into sales.
This person has to be a natural social media person (needs to see LinkedIn as the enlarged virtual room of a local business meetup or tech conference), outgoing, professional, lighthearted, smart, enticing etc.
His/her job is to basically start very personalized LinkedIn conversations with our customers, greet and say hello, throw in freebies and links and ... not actually try to sell anything.
You have to have an excellent nature, be very good with spelling in English and actually have an opinion and a "kick" in your approaches. You also have to come thru very natural, generous and genuinely interested in the customer's business, struggles and needs.
*Important*: Please not this is *not* a generic social media job where people post links to articles on Facebook and LinkedIn. This is actually talking to people online and listening to them.
Apply right now with your latest references and similar projects that you worked on *if*:
- you are an individual freelancer (not an agency)
- *important* you are available at least 30 hours a week right of the bat *and* you are ready to prove your availability with measurable results (i.e. # of conversations re-triggered daily; you will have a quota)
- you are easy to work with and have a great work ethic and attitude (no difficult persons and no primadonas will be hired)
- you will get a plus and a priority in hiring if you have a good sense of humor
Make sure you *do not* apply if:
- you are working other jobs in parallel with this
- you do not communicate progress well and on a daily basis
- you are a bigger agency or a bigger time contractor with Enterprise clients
- you cannot start immediately and produce first results in less than a week
This is an on-going long term engagement.