We are an Australian based, ten year old software development and web technical services company with a range of web based business software solutions. We have an extensive suite of software and tools to suit most business issues including CMS and Email Marketing.
We have also recently re-branded as InteractivePartners.com.au (previously was CustomerCommunity.com.au).
You can see the extensive list of our capabilities here - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QJeC5ycsosbkq-LAi-umt4xbx5_MuFk1Z3O0FFw9aXY/edit?usp=sharing
We are looking for someone to join us in the marketing role to help us grow the customer base and streamline our go to market model.
About the Role:
You will first gain an understanding of the product and services we offer. Then create a marketing plan on how we can best increase the leads generated using a combination of web content, social media posts, paid advertising and business content feeds.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing our website content
- Social media content marketing
- Working to create content and publish to our websites, social media and other media outlets and websites
- Work to be able to get the content into other business feeds and websites for backlinks
- SEO of our own sites using our SEO Toolkit
- Creating our adwords campaign and tweaking it to ensure we have a regular flow of valid leads coming into the business
- Measuring the success of our websites, social media, content activities and paid search campaigns
Coming from a marketing background, you will have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role. You will have a thorough understanding of the steps to grow business through online marketing activities. You will have a good understanding of CMS, Email Marketing, Content Creation, Social media, Adwords, Facebook Ads and Linked In marketing.
You will be 100% hands on and responsible for completing the tasks to move to the success goals. You will be capable of taking ownership and working independently. You will be outspoken and work to drive the business forward.
You will be fluent in English and be able to converse to staff and external stakeholders by voice and write effectively including good grammar.
Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet all the criteria.