I have been trying to sell my app. The text below is what I used so far to sell it. If you can sell it for me I will give you a % commission or a fixed payment.
If you are interested feel free to PM me.
Here is the text:
In November I was planning to launch my app called TravelSmart Paris. There is a [backstory](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yI0HIg_WuqSYEO6obhyT7io2LHDFLjpUBta4gBL5nsA/edit?usp=sharing) of how I ended up doing this app. I was going to launch then but the tragic Paris attacks took place. I was shocked of what we all experienced and the last thing I was thinking about was launching the app. About two weeks later I was not in the mood to launch it and also understood that even if I go on and do so, it won't be wise as a lot of people will not choose to travel to Paris or any other European city because of the events.
Now some months later I was thinking about re-launching my app. Launching several apps was my real vision though. I got inspired with what happened to me (reference: back story) and I was going to create several apps for many big cities of Europe and US. However a lot changed in my life since which made me want to settle down. I do not desire to go into details as I do not want to publicly share my life's circumstances.
As a result and as I find the whole idea good to expand and that somebody else might be interested I am selling this idea, vision, app and all my resources and work that relates to this mobile app.
Firstly, the costs are roughly this: (at least what I could remember of)
- Mobile app Development & Design: $6,350
- Other: $800 (consultation, Press Kit, graphics and others)
- App Startup course: $2,997
- and lastly, not a cost but work time and effort on my part: Over 200 hours for putting down everything, collecting resources, writing content, etc.
What else do you get outside of the App (source code) and its contents:
- True back story of how the app was made and my consent to use it freely
- Launch strategy notes and procedure
- The development brief, app logo, graphic designs, notes
- travelsmartparis.com domain transfered over to you
- All social media accounts transferred to you
- My insights and the vision of this idea should be deployed in future versions
- My business plan on how to launch/open several other cities by giving 25% of the money I gave for this app
- The secret behind the vision of how to gather content for any new city you open and to maintain the current content of TravelSmart Paris
- Press Kit
- App video trailer
- In-app screenshots, lifestyle screenshots
- Contacts to journalists and bloggers that blog about Paris and travelling in general
- A list of features that I was going to put up in future versions
- Ways of marketing the app offline and online
- Tips and links for getting the app reviewed and put on mobile app promotion websites
- All notes from the app startup course I undergo to help you in branding, promotion, marketing and smart social media advertising.
- And more that I am surely forgetting.
- The app can be found live in app-store [here](https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/travelsmart-paris-save-big/id1046537312).
- The [backstory] (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yI0HIg_WuqSYEO6obhyT7io2LHDFLjpUBta4gBL5nsA/edit?usp=sharing) - Short version, there is a longer one. The backstory is a true story. A writer interviewed me and wrote that. It sounds like a soap opera but the facts are facts.
- The Press Kit can be found [here] (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wQIUQK3Pky7fMA0pC-sb2b6_XK3Hx27xcMWzqmxSl84/edit?usp=sharing)
- The app video trailer [here](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_4TfQNoNTw)
Lastly, I am open to offers. Feel free to comment below for questions or even PM me for questions or anything else.
/end of text.