Accord Worldwide is looking for capable party (preferably a company) to handle sales and admissions tasks for training courses.
About the project:
The company is offering Open Courses and In-house training to its target clients (mostly government and international development organizations, but it can also include some private sector corporate). The role of this assignment is mandated to turn leads into sales. The sales and admissions representatives are required to refer inquiries related to in-house training and consultancy services to sales in charge of the company.
Scope of work:
· Deliver 24/ 7 customer care service through online chat, telesales, phone and emails support.
· Work with Sales and marketing in charge to strengthen the marketing and sales base of the firm,
· Propose improvements for sales and make sure the targeted sales are achieved,
· Proper follow up with candidate customers to ensure smooth enrollment,
· Keep regular contact with previous clients and target them for sales initiatives (List Building),
· Complete enrollment of clients and make sure payments are done smoothly,
· Propose strategies to improve quality of the sales process to lead the competition,
· Coordinate with marketing in-charge for improving marketing activities of the firm to ensure proper lead and revenue generation.
The company is offering basic fixed amount for this service, plus commission on leads conversion.
Expected Service Quality:
· 24/ 7 customer care availability.
· Respond to client inquiries within 24 hours.
· No lost communication with clients, deliver 100% client response.