I am in the middle of starting a new business. I want to run an AdWords campaign to get people to visit my home page and buy my services. I will tell you about my business and my goals, and I'm hoping that you can do the following things:
1. Create an AdWords campaign
2. Write the text of the ads (after I tell you in detail about my business and its goals)
3. Decide what keywords are best to target
4. Send me weekly reports on how the ad campaign is going
5. Send me weekly suggestions of things that could be done better
I have worked with AdWords before, so I understand the basics. I want help to save my time and also to create the most effective ad campaign possible. I don't expect that this will be a large time commitment. Probably some hours to set up initially, and then a few hours a week or less after it's set up to keep it running and improve it as needed. I want to start with a short campaign (maybe two weeks) and then see how things are going and maybe extend it to be longer.