We are looking for a remote Marketer to work for approximately 20 hours per week and who will be responsible for delivering marketing projects aimed at promoting the company’s software products and services in various international B2B markets, and specialise in the DACH market and German marketing materials. You will strive to deliver excellence in the planning and execution of marketing activities, and ensure they result in achieving business’s objectives. You will work closely with the Marketing and Business Development departments and communicate effectively with external stakeholders.
- Developing and implementing marketing activities to support our business development, awareness and lead generation goals.
- Managing various assigned projects autonomously and ensuring projects meet their deadline and requirements.
- Liaising regularly with the Marketing and Business Development teams as well as external stakeholders to keep them informed with the progress of projects.
- Managing the creation of marketing collateral and pieces of content in line with brand and messaging guidelines: product briefs, webpages, online banners, customer testimonials, blog posts, advertorials, and videos.
- Contributing to the planning and execution of Marketing communications including email campaigns, direct mailer, and social media activities
- Coordinating and supervising the localisation of marketing assets in different languages to serve our different markets.
- Briefing and overseeing work with design agency, media agencies and other suppliers.
- 2-3 years Marketing experience
- Native German speaker
- Excellent verbal and written command of English
- Proven track record of planning and delivering Marketing activities
- Competence in marketing and communications, including brand building, taking a set of core messages and transforming them to suit a wide variety of audiences
- Must demonstrate strong project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work in a multi-task, deadline-driven environment
- Knowledge of the Software or IT industry desirable
- International Marketing experience desirable
- Knowledge of PPC, SEO and content marketing desirable
To apply, please send your cv and a short cover letter highlighting why you think you are right for this role.