Thank you for your interest in this position. This job has the potential to become an on-going engagement.
We are looking for an experienced Real Estate Researcher to join our team. This position will start off as a part time/as needed basis, with the potential of a long term contract. If needed, Researcher must be comfortable contacting US County offices (email/phone/etc) to gather required data. Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Real Estate Title Search/Title Analyst - examination of public records to determine and confirm a property's legal ownership, determine outstanding mortgages, liens, judgments, property restrictions and easement
- Pulling and analyzing comps, to help determine pricing of parcels
- Researching US Counties to determine market
- Assist in creation of ads
- Research Zoning rules of properties
- Confirm acreage/legal description/verify parcel number
- Web based research and data entry
Researcher must be able to work quickly and independently. Instructions/requirements will be provided. Must be thorough. When needed, must be able to provide daily updates. Fluent in English. Please let us know if you have any questions.