Our client is seeking an experienced marketing professional for their international media company based in central London. The day rate available is approx. £200 per day (pro-rata)
The role is offered on a contract / PT basis that would suit an experienced marketer with a background in the media industry. Remote working is feasible with regular meetings conducted in London.
Specifically, our client is seeking a talented B2B marketing professional who will be responsible for the marketing of a new media brand that provides insight and intelligence service for a global audience of senior executives who oversee various financial and regulatory issues within large corporations.
The company is a new venture founded by experienced entrepreneurs and investors. The individual will therefore need to enjoy being part of a new enterprise and be able to work on their own initiative.
Through its media, events and director education, our client creates a community for its target audience which allows them to access high quality journalism, expert insights on best practice, and share ideas and experience. Extensive research has been conducted into our client’s proposition and there is a clearly identifiable market opportunity.
This is a diverse and challenging role that will involve using a varied mix of marketing channels to reach senior corporate directors and professional groups who are generally associated with large companies that have a workforce of more than 500 employees.
The ideal candidate will have strong marketing communications skills including experience managing marketing campaigns and working across all areas of the marketing communications mix within business publishing. The role will involve supporting and executing marketing initiatives and tools such as subscription programmes and direct mailing campaigns. There will be responsibility for CRM/database alignment and managing multiple online email databases. You will also participate in the ongoing marketing strategy for the business, working closely with editorial and publishing teams.
Key objectives of the role:
Develop marketing campaigns that build brand awareness with a number of key professional groups
Grow website traffic
Generate online registrations
Build individual and corporate subscription / membership
Promote events and education services
Use data marketing to drive engagement and revenues
Produce marketing collateral for digital and print media
- Solid experience planning and running integrated B2B marketing campaigns
- Significant CRM data and database experience from a media environment
- Track record of monetising data and hitting commercial targets
- Subscription / membership marketing
- Digital marketing experience including social media marketing, SEO, digital PR
- Web analytics
- Minimum of 5 years’ brand and channel marketing experience
- Highly commercial with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Preferably CIM/ IDM qualified
- Experience of managing third party partnerships and promotions
- Copy writing and copy editing skills
- Strong organising, communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, detail-minded, result-oriented
This is an interesting, hands on role with an ambitious media company. If this position sounds appealing, please email your CV and a covering letter which explains why you are interested in the role and why you would be suitable.