Sales Associate Job Responsibilities:
Establishes and maintains relationship with members by obtaining and updating information; determining eligibility for attending events; maintaining database with accurate and most current information.
Sales Associate Job Duties:
• Obtain client information by making telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying and updating information currently on record.
• Determine eligibility by comparing client information to requirements
• Establish policies by entering client information; confirming pricing/quotations.
• Inform clients by explaining process and requirements for a particular instance; answer questions; provide information verbally and by written correspondence (email).
• Maintain communication by reporting problems immediately.
• Update job, company and product knowledge by studying product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
• Attend all required meetings at beginning and end of work day with management.
• Maintain and improve quality results by adhering to company procedures, standards and guidelines.
Sales Associate Skills and Qualifications:
Verbal Communication, Phone Skills, Listening, Data Entry Skills, People Skills, Informing, Customer Focus, Customer Service, Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Ability to learn and adjust quickly to changing environment, Excellent Record Keeping,
Must have flexible hours (20 hours per week minimum)
Own a computer that we may access remotely and download programs required for this job
Must have and maintain good quality internet in order to do this job
Good quality headset and microphone
Speak, read and write English at a proficient level.
Must have Skype on their pc (we will install Skype recorder which must be used always)