I am looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and Internet marketing activities for 2 new brands. We are looking for those who are interested in long-term work commitments.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Proven SEO experience
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
This is a Long-term ongoing project for the right candidate. If you feel you are apt for this position, please bid.