I'm looking for someone (an individual, *not* a company) who is serious about being among the top 5% of SEM folks and is hungry to grow in this career path for the long term. If you're the right person, you have a *proven*, demonstrable track record creating and managing PPC campaigns on Google and Facebook, driving qualified traffic, and helping increase conversion rates. We are a small online marketing agency so you will be working on a variety of small business campaigns. There's a test in the middle of this posting which you must follow if you would like to be considered! *Canned, vanilla responses will not be able to be reviewed.*
If you only have Google experience but you're amazing at it, that might be fine—the right person can always grow into Facebook.
You'll be doing the full lifecycle of campaign creation and management on both Google and Facebook:
- researching and optimizing keywords
- creating campaigns and helping with ad groups/landing page suggestions
- project managing new client campaign deployments and implementations
- configuring call-out and call tracking
- creating and sending monthly client reports
- configuring and monitoring goal tracking and optimizing campaigns to meet goals
This role is ongoing and I hope to work with the right person for years to come, hopefully evolving into a full- or contracted part-time capacity. You should be highly adaptable and flexible, while also being detail-oriented and constantly hungry to learn new things in the world of SEM. You're a natural tuner and tweaker, wanting to eek out every last bit of performance from a project or campaign. You MUST be reliable and dependable and understand the value and importance of keeping your word.
You need to also have a demonstrable record of success:
* Before and after screenshots of campaign metrics and of *ads that you've actually run*
* A brief description of the campaign and the specific results and metrics you measured and achieved
* Actual client testimonials are a *MUST*.
Please send at least 3-5 of these—that you created and managed entirely yourself—in your response.
We'll also show potential and new clients this track record so they trust that our team knows what they are doing. Of course, any work that comes from that will be exclusively given to you.
In your response, please also tell me how you got to this point in your career and where you'd like to be in the next 12 months and the next 3 years. And please tell me 3 books that have influenced you the most in your life and a brief description of why.
Thanks! I look forward to hearing from you, and hopefully to working together for a long time to come!