We need a highly focused and detail oriented SEO professional to work with our team towards SEO Goals.
The individual should have previous success in a similar role and be able to carry out the following duties:
1. Aid in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
2. Monitor web stats and analytics, reports and dashboards using key reporting tools and identify areas of importance and advice accordingly. This includes monitoring and evaluation of search results and search performance across major search platforms.
3. Perform Keyword research in line with the objectives of our firm that to optimize existing content and future content.
4. Optimize web pages and website accordingly with best SEO practices (white hat) and use of appropriate keywords based on diligent research
5. Assist in optimization of content created to ensure best search results per content and to deliver objectives for traffic and ranking
6. Help in creation of marketing content and in support of the marketing efforts for use in social media (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers). This means to assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals. This will also include research and administering of social media tools in support of our social media strategy
7. Implement link building campaigns in line with our SEO end goals. (internal and external linking and should be high quality links)
8. Stay updated on industry trends for SEO, Social Media, Internet Marketing and Search engine trends and development.
9. Keep management updated on results with regular reports and competitor analysis
10. Content Marketing and forum participation in RSS feeds, blogs and directories.
Creative thinking a MUST, to identify and solve problems
Attention to detail and multi-task in a deadline driven environment
Eloquence on thoughts and points
2 years’ experience in SEO and SEM
Experienced in various web analytics tools including but not limited to Google analytics and internal reporting tools
Experience with popular keyword tools e.g. word tracker, Google, keyword discovery etc.
Proficient in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills