- You eat, sleep and breathe digital.
- You get an adrenaline rush from making people happy and seeing numbers go up or down (depending on whether you were trying to make them go up or down).
- You believe that s/he with the most data wins.
- You want to go to the beach when the sun is shining, and work in your pyjamas, at 2am (if you want).
- You want to be paid what you’re worth.
- You want to work with people who are both driven and fun in equal measure.
You are our ideal digital advertising specialist if:
- You have an obsessive attention to detail and love making the strategy and numbers sing.
- You have a current Google Partner Certification in Analytics and AdWords.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint work for you — and Pages and Keynote are just as sweet.
- You’re not afraid of learning. If you don’t know the answer you’re not afraid to say so and dig until you find it.
- You get stuff done, you aren’t intimidated by “the boss” and can speak up and be heard.
- You have a wicked track record. We care about your GPA, your work, the awards your momma brags about to her friends. Tell us all the nerdy details.
- You are a brilliant communicator, words are your friend and you can spot the unforgivable grammatical error in this post and we’ll be called out on it in the first sentence of your response.
- You are experienced in Social Marketing (Facebook, Twitter, etc).
When you join the team, you’ll be:
- Developing Search Engine & Social Marketing Strategies. You’ll work on digital advertising campaigns for our firm and our clients. You’ll get to know there business, goals and develop the campaigns to meet these goals. This means researching, writing, and working with our designers to develop smoking display campaigns.
- Optimizing Sites For Search Engine Glory. You’ll make Spryberry websites as beautiful on the inside as they are on the outside (so that Google loves them best of all)!
- Our team rocks, sure we’re biased, but we’re scattered across the planet and yet still have phenomenal working relationships. You’ll help this team grow by sharing your knowledge and you’ll grow by learning from them.
What’s in it for You/How we Roll
- Spryberry is a collective of brilliant consultants that want the benefits of working as a team with diverse skills and talents, but the freedom to be able to build a career on our own schedules and terms.
- We compensate competitively commensurate with experience (we are also fond of alliteration apparently)
- We work from home “pyjama casual” dress code (though we get a little with excited when we can dress up for in-person meetings).