We are looking for a highly experienced technical SEO expert to assist us in optimising a number of different websites across different domains. Specifically, we are looking for someone who can resolve the issues raised in Google Web Master Tools for each domain.
We are looking for someone who thoroughly understands the technical aspects of SEO in 2015 and who can perform the necessary work required to resolve each issue.
We are NOT looking for somebody to perform keyword research or on-page keyword optimisation. The scope of this role is purely technical SEO.
1. For each domain, review each and every error (high,medium and low) in Web Master Tools and recommend a solution to resolve the issue. These include (but are not limited to):
◦ Page load times
◦ 404 errors
◦ 301 redirect issues
◦ Duplicated content
2. Execute recommendations as agreed to resolve WMT issues. The aim of this project is to resolve all issues in WMT for each of the domains. If custom development is required, clearly brief the development team and work alongside the team until the issue is resolved and tested.
3. Implement correct Organisation and Product schema's for each domain.
4. Other technical SEO as required, to include:
◦ Robot tags, custom 404s and registration with search engines
◦ Assure WC3 compliance and CSS
◦ Optimise internal links and page speed
Experience and skills:
- In-depth knowledge of technical SEO and Web Master Tools;
- Demonstrated ability to resolve technical SEO issues;
- Detailed understanding of search engine algorithms;
- Demonstrated ability to improve a site's visibility and traffic through technical SEO techniques;
- Ability to perform technical SEO tasks and work alongside development teams;
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- A complete Elance profile;
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred.
If this is an opportunity that interests you, please respond by outlining your relevant experience and skills along with recent examples of your technical SEO success.
Once this initial project is complete, we see this being an on-going position with regular audits and small projects when required.
We look forward to hearing from you.